Pine is an open world action adventure simulation releases with support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Twirlbound. The games available on Steam and GOG. Plus the reviews are a solid 85% Positive.
Pine take place in the beautiful open world of Albamare. While you take on the roll of Hue. A smart young adult who will have to explore, trade and fight. And also work his way through a stirring ecology. Which is full of creatures much smarter than humans.
So for those brave enough to venture into Pine. Things will happen across the open game world even without your involvement. Since all organisms are alive and will try what they can to survive. Likewise, you can choose to befriend a species and fight alongside them. Or you may also attack them and steal their food. Forcing them to abandon their current habitat. All of which will make the species move across the ecological spectrum.
Pine Official PC Launch Trailer
Since you’re looking for a new home for your tribe to settle in Pine. You’ll have to engage with the large-scale ecology of Albamare. Prepare by exploring, bartering, talking and crafting. As well as fighting in six different biomes. Along with and against a diverse cast of species that will simply not help you.
- Seamless open world to explore, filled to the brim with secrets, puzzles and collectibles
- Smart simulated ecology of species who fight each other over food and territory
- Diverse cast of species to befriend or hinder in Pine. Either through trading, talking, questing and fighting
- An engaging, physical combat system that feels different in every fight
- Sweeping story of a human tribe at the bottom of the food chain, struggling for survival
Pine open world action adventure simulation releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Priced at $22.49 USD, including the 10% discount until October 17th. Available on Steam and GOG.