The latest #release in gaming news, Pinstripe. The emotionally charged story adventure from Atmos Games for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Hence a game about Hell, created entirely by a one-man over five years. Yes this even includes the music for the game.
While the player takes on the roll of Teddy. The estranged ex-minister, forced to venture through the frozen afterlife. Hence searching for Bo, his three year old daughter and her perverse kidnapper. So the player will get to discover the dark secrets of Teddy’s past. While also confronting his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Pinstripe atmospheric story adventure trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Explore 6 hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game’s creator.
- Use your blunderbuss to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
- Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
- Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo’s death.
- Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
So Atmos Games is Thomas Brush, the creator of Pinstripe. Also the award winning games Coma and Skinny. While now revealing an amazing art style, breath-taking score, and chilling story. Using influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
Pinstripe was successfully Kickstarted back in 2016. Hence being backed by nearly 4000 backers expecting the Linux, Mac and Windows PC release in early 2017.
Pinstripe the debut is finally available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. So Thomas Brush is making gaming news releasing creation on time via Steam, Humble Store and GOG with a 10% discount. Yet the discount only lasts until May 1st.