The day has come, Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition #launches. Hence the original news of this incredibly rich story. While bringing a #unique setting back to #gaming in a classic fantasy. Now available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Where players have to defeat strange and alien creatures. With LOTS of rich dialogue. All while you explore the dark and dangerous Planescape setting. Which is 50+ hours of gaming.
Chris Avellone Q&A:
Since we found out about now Beamdog tweaking one of the best RPG’s. Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition was bound to be an extension of the treasured classic. Hence a new introduction to us here. And since the game launches with Linux support. Which makes it that much more favourable. Not to mention the help of designer Chris Avellone. Since no-one is more experienced for an enhanced edition
- Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition: Chris Avellone, Lead Designer on Planescape Torment, has partnered with Beamdog. Hence curating gameplay updates, bug fixes, and enhancements. All to best capture his original vision for the game.
- The Planes Await: Planescape is a setting you’ve never experienced before, filled with strange magics, strange adversaries, and Dungeons & Dragons locations from across the multiverse.
- Conversations to Remember: Encounter personable items, philosophic undead, and rat hiveminds. While walking the planes with the strangest collection of allies ever.
- Pick Your Path: Character creation is just the beginning. The Nameless One can change his class and alignment. Even gain new abilities based on your choices.
- Remastered Music: The full Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game. Add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
- 4K Interface: Sigil has never looked this good! The interface of Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition has been rebuilt. All re-created in high definition with tons of new convenience features.
- A Planescape For Today: Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition includes modern features. Such as tab highlighting, area zooming, combat log, quickloot, and more!
- Play It Your Way: Enable Enhanced Edition features as you desire or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
- Cast Comprehend Languages: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition is available in English, French, Polish, German, and Korean. Note: Korean translations are text only with voice-overs played in English.