Planet Stronghold 2 is the sequel to the first sci-fi VN/RPG. Now with a new update. Which also offers some big changes. Such as a fix for the reset button in the level up screen. Non-regular skills that were consuming ammo. While reducing self explosion damage. Plus a tweak for the enemy Stun ability. Improving both the Linux and Windows PC build.
Planet Stronghold 2 – When Everything Fails
What’s New in Update 0.7.2
- fix for an uncommon bug very nasty bug in Planet Stronghold 2. If you use the “reset” button during the level up screen. The skills would get duplicated (even if apparently it worked fine). For the regular skills this doesn’t matter. For the passive skills instead, yes. Since their bonuses would stack (for example 100 Toughness I would add 100 times 10 HP!). Also resulting in a sort of cheat mode (save a save with Lisa having 1300 HP!!). This has fix, old values will remain until you click reset in the level up screen
- by mistake even psionic or non-regular skills consume ammo. For example Soot Strike was using ammo. Which doesn’t really make any sense. This has a fix so that only regular attacks. So attacks that consume ammo will do it!
- tweak for enemy Stun ability: The delay adds to next action has a reduction. And the Planet Stronghold 2 paralyze icon displays on the target. It’s still powerful. But they shouldn’t be able to permanently “stunlock” one of your party members for a whole fight!
- GUI fixes in the games “DEFEAT” screen. The text buttons are bigger
- Apex Alpha uses medikits much less often (AI tweak). Going from 40% chances to 15%
- lowering Horcoos self-explosion damage from 5 x level to 3 x level
- fix for a Planet Stronghold 2 crash that occurs on day 36 during Lakadema scene. If you didn’t complete some previous steps of the quest “Project Eden”. In both cases it gets marked as complete. But if you also did the subquest “the Truth” you’ll gain another 100 XP
- fixed various typos
Planet Stronghold 2 takes place several years passed the original release. Since the colony of Planet Stronghold is secure from the Descorian threat. Now Lisa/Joshua Nelson have been promoted to Captain. But an increase in rank also comes with greater duties.
Planet Stronghold 2 visual novel RPG game is available on Itch.io. Priced at $24.99 USD. Including a Steam key for Linux and Windows PC.