Plazas and Promenades game DLC announced for Cities: Skylines on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks once again to the creative minds behind Colossal Order. Due to make its way onto Steam.
Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order today announced Plazas and Promenades. The next game expansion for Cities: Skylines and will be available soon on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
With Cities: Skylines – Plazas and Promenades, players can build their dream on-foot experience. As well as adding different district options and city service buildings. Since you can do away with noise and air pollution. While you say hello to pedestrian streets, car free areas, and modern plazas. People will be eager to live in a city they can walk.
Cities: Skylines Plazas and Promenades DLC Trailer
- People only Streets: let your citizens walk freely on people only streets. Place them in your city like any other road and create new green city centers. Since they are free of most vehicles and pollution in Plazas and Promenades.
- Pedestrian Zones and New Policies: setup three zone specific policies for your city. Including Slow Driving: all roads in the pedestrian zone, except highways, get a speed limit of 20 miles per hour. Sugar Ban: improves the average lifespan of citizens in the pedestrian zone but lowers their happiness. Street Music: improves happiness and noise pollution in people only business zones.
- District Specialization: there are 3 new district specializations in Plazas and Promenades. Such as offices, high density domestic areas, and high density commercial zones. Setting a special quality on a district affects all zoned squares in that district. Since they will spawn buildings with a different visual look and gameplay effect. Each specialization features 24 new modern wall to wall buildings.
- City Service Buildings: service buildings are key. But how about awesome looking service buildings? Connect them to people only zones by matching their visual style. And provide services that add to good happiness values in Plazas and Promenades.
Accompanying the release of DLC are two content creator packs:
- Inspired by the American design movement of the same name. Which is the “Mid-Century Modern” by REVO. While giving players sleek and stylish domestic growable buildings.
- Seaside Resorts” by Gèze brings the spirit of the classic seaside resort towns, boulevards, and piers. There were really avid in 19th century America to Cities: Skylines.
…and two Radio Stations for aspiring builders. With Paradise Radio and Shoreline Radio.
Plazas and Promenades game DLC will hit Cities: Skylines. Coming to Linux, Mac, and Windows PC on Steam. Priced at $14.99 USD / 12.99 GBP / 14.99 EUR plus a 15% launch discount.