Plot of the Druid point and click adventure announces a Prologue in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Adventure4Life Studios. Which is due to make it’s way onto Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
Indie developer Adventure4Life Studios announces the release of a Kickstarter campaign. Well not fully, the actual campaign is coming in the next few months. Due to funding the adventure game, Plot of the Druid.
The game involves a disgraced druid apprentice. So he goes on a quest to prevent the world from going crazy by restoring balance. More specifically, the forces of love, wisdom, and wealth. A mystical comedy adventure with irreverent British wit. Including hand drawn cartoon art, and a creative shape-shifting ability for solving puzzles.
As you might expect, Plot of the Druid takes inspiration from classic games. Such as the titles from LucasArts and Sierra. While including dozens of wacky, fully voiced characters, and cool references to other classic games. There are also two difficulty levels, smooth 2D animations and immersive music. Check out the trailer below.
Plot of the Druid Trailer
- The player can decide whether to deal with situations as a human or as a savage animal. Well, maybe not that fierce, but one with a unique skill set.
- Harness the power of nature to solve puzzles. After all, sometimes an earthquake is just what’s needed to get people’s attention.
- Beautiful hand painted HD artwork in Plot of the Druid. While mixing in the style of old school pixel art.
- Dozens of wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
- Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
- Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster. Finish the game to earn a digital certificate with your name on it. Which is also signed by the Elder Druids themselves!
- Many MANY smooth 2D animations, including thrilling cutscenes.
- Over an hour of deep yet charming music.
- A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
- Lots of achievements to be gained by exploring the world.
- A journal to help keep you on track.
- Available in English with German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Hebrew translations.
- And the wind cries Mary!
A free prologue of Plot of the Druid is available now on Steam. It features over an hour of gameplay. Plus lots of silly jokes and a sample of the magical shapeshifting ability. Plus a journal to help keep the player on track. And the Prologue includes text localization in six languages.
The full Plot of the Druid point and click adventure announced game will be coming to Steam in 2022. Which will also include support in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. But for now, you can Wishlist the game on Steam. AND get notified of the Kickstarter coming in the next few months.