Plot of the Druid Prologue has a release date for Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to independent developer Adventure4Life Studios. Due to make it’s debut on Steam. Giving players a change to take a dip into the adventure.
Plot of the Druid Prologue is due to release on October 15th. Coming free on Steam, available in Linux gaming as well as Mac and Windows PC.
The Prologue kicks of the fantasy point and click adventure game. Which also uses high definition hand painted drawings. While capturing the feel of old school pixel art. The script has a dry, sarcastic British wit. Almost like Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld, and Harry Potter.
Plot of the Druid Prologue trailer
The free demo will feature 1+ hour of gameplay. With lots of silly jokes, many references to classic adventure games. Likewise, this gives you a small taste of magical shapeshifting. Along wtih two difficulty levels (like in Curse of Monkey Island). Plus a journal to help keep you on track. Plot of the Druid Prologue is fully voiced and text localization into six languages.
- A small taste of magical shapeshifting
- Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art.
- Wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
- Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
- Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster.
- Smooth 2D animations in Plot of the Druid Prologue. Also including amusing and thrilling cutscenes.
- An immersive, charming background music.
- Hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
- A journal to help keep you on track
Harness the power of nature to solve problems in the Plot of the Druid Prologue. You can also avoid awkward social situations by turning into a small furry creature. Likewise, you will befriend wood spirits that are very reclusive. Especially when they have hangovers. Crash a radical party by the Druids Against Nature. But who cares when you’re a powerful druid, right
Plot of the Druid Prologue fantasy point and click adventure release date is October 15th. Due to arrive on Linux, Mac and Windows PC via Steam.