POLYGOD the roguelike FPS is will get a full release via Steam games for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games launch details come on behalf of indie studio Krafted Games. Along with a new Speed Run Trailer for POLYGOD. This minimalist, rogue-like, randomly generated and first person shooter.
So for those who do not know. gameplay features a brutal difficulty curve. Also epic boss fights with arena-shooter style online multiplayer and co-op.
Full release price:
“POLYGOD has been designed for hardcore gamers who love challenging game experiences like Binding of Isaac, Dark Souls and Cuphead,” commented Dominic Obojkovits, co-founder, Lead Designer & Programmer at Krafted Games. “With a different gameplay experience every time. The randomly generated levels will challenge even the most hardcore of the hardcore! We’ve implemented an unexpectedly deep level of weapon customisation. And also a further progression within the gameplay. Which we believe gamers will keep them coming back for more. Just one more run, over and over again!”
Since POLYGOD has a large legion of fans at Early Access stage. With a distinctive, bold visual style and solid gameplay mechanic. Now poised for launch on XboxOne, Nintendo Switch as well as full launch on Steam for PC, POLYGOD is ready to challenge even the most refined FPS guru.
Polygod Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Infinite level possibilities – maps are randomly generated and seeded provides a tonne of replayability. But then shareable among friends in order to encourage competition with full leaderboard support
- Brutal Difficulty curve – Only the most skilled gamers will ascend to Godhood…
- Online co-op and versus multiplayer – Allows for competitive fun among friends featuring daily leaderboards
- Skill based gameplay – Building upon a principle that if one lacks skill. This can also be part of the strategy and vice versa. Eg. unskilled strategic players will be just as good as skillful nonstrategic players.
- Unique ‘Blessings’ based weapon customisation system – Combine and stack ‘blessings’ to create hundreds of thousands of unique weapons, blessings combine to give a high level of depth. Deep understanding is required to fully utilise the blessing system which in turn gives a high replay value
- Classic FPS controls – POLYGOD’s controls are reminiscent of Quake 3 and the original Doom, bringing a classic gameplay vibe back having been absent since the 90’s!
- Super fast paced and addictive – requires hundreds of hours to master, a speed-runner/hardcore gamer’s dream
Steam and Humble games:
POLYGOD is also available on Steam Early Access and on Humble Store for $9.99 USD. So expec the price to increase, as already mentions.
The games release does support Linux, Mac and Windows. While the team at Krafted Games do not have the full release date, yet.