POLYGOD rogue-like, randomly generated FPS, launching next week on Linux, Mac and Windows. Since this is the mad work of indie studio Krafted Games. The full release will be available on Steam and Humble Store.
POLYGOD features a brutal difficulty curve. Also coming with epic boss fights with arena-shooter style. As well as online multiplayer co-op and local multiplayer modes. Which will launch worldwide for Linux, Mac and Windows on August 17th , 2018 for $14.99 /£16.19 / €16.59.
“It’s been a long road to release and we’re super excited to finally get the game into the hands of our community” commented Dominic Obojkovits, co-founder, Lead Designer & Programmer at Krafted Games. “ We firmly believe PolyGod offers a unique take on the FPS genre and are confident that our ideas and game direction will strike a chord with the hardcore fans of the genre worldwide ”
POLYGOD features a different gameplay experience with each play session. So the studio have implemented randomly generated level system that will challenge even the most hardcore. With incredibly deep weapon customisation and extensive multiplayer features.
This also includes online and local multiplayer modes. Krafted Games believe gamers will find elements to keep them coming back for just one more run, over and over again.
Polygod FPS Announcement Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Infinite level possibilities – maps are randomly generated and seeded providing a tonne of replayability. But then also shareable among friends in order to encourage competition with full leaderboard support
- Brutal Difficulty curve – Only the most skilled gamers will ascend to Godhood…
- Online co-op and versus multiplayer – Allows for competitive fun among friends featuring daily leaderboards. (Versus multiplayer not available on Switch.)
- Skill based gameplay – Built upon a principle that if one lacks skill, it can take the place withstrategy and vice versa. Eg. Those who lack skill but are strategic players will be just as good as skilful nonstrategic players.
- Unique ‘Blessings’ based weapon customisation system – Combine and stack ‘blessings’ to create hundreds of thousands of unique weapons, blessings combine to give a high level of depth. Also a deep understanding to fully utilise the blessing system which in turn gives a high replay value
- Classic FPS controls – POLYGOD’s controls are reminiscent of Quake 3 and the original Doom, bringing a classic gameplay vibe back having been absent since the 90’s!
- Gyroscopic controls – Nintendo Switch version only
- Super fast paced and addictive – requires hundreds of hours to master, a speed-runner/hardcore gamer’s dream
Our brand new POLYGOD announcement trailer is here.
Launching on Steam and Humble Store:
POLYGOD FPS has already attracted a legion of fans after launching on Early Access via Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows.
Since gameplay brings a distinctive, bold visual style and solid mechanics. The game is also launching on XboxOne, Nintendo Switch as well as the full release on Steam and Humble Store on August 17th, 2018 for $14.99 /£16.19 / €16.59.
There is no word on weather POLYGOD is launching with a discount, yet.