POLYGOD rogue-like shooter is releasing August 17th for Linux, Mac and Windows. All thanks to Indie studio Krafted Games for their much anticipated minimalist, rogue-like, randomly generated FPS. Which still holds an 82% Positive in the Steam reviews.
POLYGOD features a brutal difficulty curve. Some epic boss fights with arena-shooter style online multiplayer/co-op and local multiplayer modes. Which will also be launching worldwide on Steam August 17th, 2018 for $14.99 / £16.19 / €16.59.
“It’s been a long road to release and we’re super excited to finally get the game into the hands of our community” commented Dominic Obojkovits, co-founder, Lead Designer & Programmer at Krafted Games. “ We firmly believe PolyGod offers a unique take on the FPS genre and are confident that our ideas and game direction will strike a chord with the hardcore fans of the genre worldwide ”
Since POLYGOD features a different gameplay experience with each play session. The studio are also implementing randomly generated level system. So the game will challenge even the most hardcore of the hardcore! With incredibly deep weapon customisation and extensive multiplayer features. Including online and local multiplayer modes.
Krafted Games believe gamers will find elements to keep them coming back. Making one more run, over and over again.
POLYGOD has already attracted a legion of fans at Early Access on Steam. While maintaining a distinctive, bold visual style and solid gameplay mechanic. Now releasing a full launch on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. While challenging even the most refined FPS guru.
Polygod rogue-like shooter Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Infinite level possibilities – maps are randomly generated and providing a tonne of replayability. But also shareable among friends in order to encourage competition with full leaderboard support
- Brutal Difficulty curve – Only the gamers with the most skill will ascend to Godhood…
- Super fast paced and addictive – requires hundreds of hours to master, a speed-runner/hardcore gamer’s dream
- Online co-op and versus multiplayer – Allows for competitive fun to be had among friends featuring daily leaderboards.
- Skill based gameplay – Building upon a principle that if one lacks skill. Then you can also substitute with strategy and vice versa. Eg. So those lacking in skills strategically will be just as good as skilful nonstrategic players.
- Unique ‘Blessings’ based weapon customisation system – Combine and stack ‘blessings’ to create hundreds of thousands of unique weapons. Also blessings combine to give a high level of depth. Deep understanding is essential to fully utilise the blessing system. Which also gives a high replay value
- Classic FPS controls – POLYGOD’s controls are reminiscent of Quake 3 and the original Doom. While bringing a classic gameplay vibe back having been absent since the 90’s!