POLYGOD minimalist, roguelike, randomly generated, strategy FPS, launches on Linux, Mac and Windows. All thanks indie studio Krafted Games.
POLYGOD is a game that also features a brutal difficulty curve. Along with epic boss fights with arena-shooter style online multiplayer/co-op and local multiplayer modes. POLYGOD launches on Linux, Mac and Windows for $14.99 / £16.19 / €16.59.
“It’s been a long road to release and we’re super excited to finally get the game into the hands of our community” commented Dominic Obojkovits, co-founder, Lead Designer & Programmer at Krafted Games. “ We firmly believe PolyGod offers a unique take on the FPS genre and are confident that our ideas and game direction will strike a chord with the hardcore fans of the genre worldwide ”
POLYGOD features a different gameplay experience with each play session. The studio also include a randomly generated level system that challenges even the most hardcore of the hardcore. With incredibly deep weapon customisation and extensive multiplayer features. while includes both online and local multiplayer modes.
Krafted Games believe gamers will find elements to keep them coming back for just one more run, over and over again.
POLYGOD has already attracting a legion of fans at Early Access on Steam. Since the gameplay has its distinctive, bold visual style and solid gameplay mechanic. Now launching on Steam for Linux, Mac, Windows.
So now POLYGOD is ready to challenge even the most refined FPS guru.
POLYGOD roguelike FPS Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Infinite level possibilities – maps are randomly generated and provide a tonne of replayability. But also shareable among friends in order to encourage competition with full leaderboard support
- Brutal Difficulty curve – Only the most skilled gamers will ascend to Godhood…
- Online co-op and versus multiplayer – Allows for competitive fun among friends featuring daily leaderboards.
- Skill based gameplay – Building upon a principle that if one lacks skill, it can be put to use in strategy and vice versa. Eg. So those lacking in strategic capabilities will be just as good as skilful nonstrategic players.
- Unique ‘Blessings’ with a weapon customisation system – Combine and stack ‘blessings’ to create hundreds of thousands of unique weapons. Where blessings combine to give a high level of depth. Deep understanding to fully utilise the blessing system which in turn gives a high replay value
- Classic FPS controls – POLYGOD’s controls are reminiscent of Quake 3 and the original Doom. While bringing back a classic gameplay vibe having from the 90’s!
- Gyroscopic controls – Nintendo Switch version only
- Super fast paced and addictive – requires hundreds of hours to master, a speed-runner/hardcore gamer’s dream