Pompom puzzle platformer game offers a Linux Demo along with Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer TOMO CAMP. With the full game due to release on Steam in 2022.
Developer TOMO CAMP and publisher PID Games are happy to announce that their upcoming game Pompom, Which was taking part in the Steam Next Fest the event. However, the Demo did not offer Linux support. Which it now does thanks to details in the Discussions comments.
Hey, Linux build is up. I was able to test to be sure it ran ok with computer booted from a thumb drive. So I felt confident enough to put it on the main branch. I’d love it if you gave the demo a try for yourself though!
Pompom is developed in Unity 3D. And so far the Demo runs quite well. Which also worth trying, seeing it is Free. Plus the Steam page now also offers support for Linux and Mac with Windows PC.
Pompom – Trailer
You don’t control Pompom the hamster’s movements. But you can control everything else. Lay down blocks, springs, cannons, umbrellas, use whips, and alter the world. Also creating a safe path for Pompom to defeat the evil Captain Cat.
Out of the hamster wheel and into space. Pompom is on a mission to save his boy Hoshi from the claws of Captain Cat and his wicked crew. Chase down each of the Space Cat Pirates, while building platforms as you go. Use whatever it takes. From outer space, to beaches full of flying fish, to ancient temples inside deep jungles. Nothing can stop Pompom!
- Play a platformer in a new way, moving not the character but the platforms.
- Explore a beautiful tribute to the SNES classics and the 16 bits retro era.
- Adventure across 8 worlds in an epic space rescue: jump on flying fish, dodge nasty arrows, dispel vengeful spirits, swim past piranhas, battle flying saucers, and more.
- Pompom defeats enemies and collects items, and you can use those items and interact with the world to get him to victory.
- Use every item at your disposal: fly out of cannons, swing on ropes, slash vines, splash honey, freeze time, and much more.
Pompom puzzle platformer game now offers a Linux Demo with Mac and Windows PC. With a full release coming to Steam in 2022. Try the Demo and be sure to Wishlist the game.