A robot finds himself waking with no memory in a strange and desolate world, with nothing on his person but a strange and ancient artefact from a bygone era – a red poncho. The little red Poncho quickly becomes his namesake and our robot hero goes on a journey to discover what tragedy has befallen the world around him.
Poncho Game Features:
- Discover a charming open-world adventure brimming with personality and memorable creatures as you attempt to uncover what happened
- Get lost in the multi-layered musical journey that is Poncho’s incredible soundtrack -In Poncho the gameplay and soundtrack are intrinsically linked
- Embrace the freedom to go anywhere – explore at your own will, this land is yours to traverse as you see fit
- Interact with every little creature. Every area is filled with randomly generated ecosystems of mysterious beings and robots, all co-existing and reacting to every movement Poncho makes.
As Poncho, players can explore a beautifully animated pixel-drawn open world. Harness Poncho’s unique powers of depth, by hopping between the background, mid-ground and foreground in a giddy and unique blend of parallax platforming action. Use these abilities to effortlessly explore and solve puzzles as you jump between planes whilst traversing Poncho’s mysterious and immersive world.
“I’m so excited to finally be releasing Poncho out into the world.” said Jack Odell, composer and co-creator of Poncho. “This project has meant a lot to myself and Dan over the past 3 years and the soundtrack has been some of my favorite work to date. We really hope that people enjoy it as much as we loved making it!”
Poncho is available now for only $14.99 on Linux, Mac and Windows PC through Steam.
- OS: Ubuntu 15
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M (Or similar with at least 512mb Vram)
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space