Primal Light a classic style platformer coming soon to Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Fat Gem. Due to release te release the action on Steam next month.
Primal Light is a 2D action platformer due to arrive on July 9th. Making it’s way to Linux, mac and Windows PC.
The gameplay follows Inhabit Krog. Who is also a mysterious blue creature in a red loincloth. While he traverses a labyrinth of ladders, levers, traps, and mTonsters. Explore the nooks and crannies of a bizarre and evocative world. So you can hack and slash your way to victory. Leaving a graveyard of grotesque bosses in your wake.
Primal Light – Release Date Trailer
Likewise, Primal Light is a unique gameplay experience. One which you can also put to the test yourself. There is a Demo available on Itch.io for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. And it’s worth checking out. But do note, the quality of this demo does not represent the quality of the final release. But it does let you get a taste of the gameplay mechanics. Offering up a solid first experience to be completely honest. As developer Fat Gem is working to iron out any major bugs before release.
- Explore a bizarre and evocative world filled with ladders, levers, traps, and monsters, arranged linearly across 10 levels.
- Face 10 challenging bosses in arcade-style combat reminiscent of the 16-bit era.
- Master new acrobatic abilities as you progress, allowing you to overcome obstacles and enemies.
- Dive into challenging side paths to uncover hidden collectibles, unlocking upgrades and passive abilities.
- Experience jaw-dropping pixel art and a hypnotic soundtrack.
Primal Light is due to release on July 9th. The classic style platformer is coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC. No details on price just yet. But based on the Demo, I’d expect some where around $15 – $20 USD.