Professional Soldier new 3D shooter to get support in Linux gaming with Windows PC. Thanks to feedback from developer ArtGabi. Due to release on Steam in 2022.
The Europeans and US citizens know the world seems relatively peaceful for them. So the use of a Professional Soldier might seem irrelevant. In the end, what can a soldier do in times of peace? Luckily, the world is large, and people are always fighting somewhere.
Professional Soldier is due to arrive on Windows PC in 2022. But according to the recent developer comment on Steam, Linux gaming will see a build.
We are using Unity. I’m long time Linux user so I would like to make Linux version too. Game uses HDRP and now HDRP support on Linux is not-so-great.
We developing it on Windows and Linux (Ubuntu 20.10). I hope that at time of release HDRP on Unity 2020.2 will be rock solid.
If so we will release Linux version.
Developer ArtGabi are hoping to up the quality with HDRP. Since Unity 3D does offer solid graphics options. Which you can see in the new 3D shooter trailer below. Since the developer is aiming to offer better detail within the gameplay. Which you can also see at different points in the trailer.
In Professional Soldier, keep yourself busy by choosing where to strike. There are plenty of people out there that you can either help or eliminate. Which depends on who’s paying and how much. Making your way wisely using money, fame, ethics, and the type of job. While remembering that no one promised you this would be easy.
Professional Soldier – Announcement Trailer
Once the deal is done, choose your method. Some jobs will require sophistication to complete. While others nothing more than brute force. Some will require you to be close to your target. Others you can take out at long range. Depending on your preferences, Professional Soldier let you can get your hands dirty. But also lets players do the job silently without unwanted casualties. Bombs, rifles, pistols, knives, and much more will all be at your disposal. So make sure to equip the right tools to fit the job.
- It’s all about who you know. Remember that establishing a powerful grid of contacts will bring you more lucrative contracts and make the job easier.
- Make sure you meet your clients’ expectations. Upgrading your skills and buying new gear are crucial in Professional Soldier. That is if you want to be considered a professional.
- Choose your side. Become a silent hero saving lives or a world-famous terrorist that’s hunted by global police forces.
- Build your brand. Whether in a good or bad way, make sure everybody will know who you are.
- Get rich. Professional services come at a price, and it’s a demanding job, so charge for it properly.
- Become a lone wolf or stay loyal to your employer. Choose freedom of choice over stable employment or the other way round. Whatever suits you best.
- Keep yourself entertained. Your job is far from being boring, so make sure it stays that way. Take part in black ops missions, join open conflicts on either side, plan assassinations, lead hostage evacuations, and much more.
Professional Soldier is being developed by ArtGabi and is coming to Linux gaming with Windows PC. The new 3D shooter is due to arrive on Steam in 2022. For more information, check out the official website and Twitter.