Project 5: Sightseer open world multiplayer sandbox RPG game has a full release for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Tasharen Entertainment Inc.. Which also launches with a discount on Steam.
Since Project 5: Sightseer originally released on Early Access in December 2017. Plus Tasharen Entertainment also had to work through some Unity issues. As a result of some broken water. Who knew that would be a thing?
We also had a terrain fix back in February. Which is another developer change. Again Tasharen built a custom terrain system.
Project 5: Sightseer is a co-op and even competitive multiplayer game. And likewise, comes with deep RPG elements. Taking place in a vast, procedurally generated world. For that reason, you can explore, gather, research, and build. And of course fight to protect what’s yours. Which you can do by yourself or together with friends.
Project 5: Sightseer Release Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Since you start with nothing in Project 5: Sightseer. You only have a scanner and a mining laser. But in contrast, you do start in the location of your choosing. Either by yourself or with your friends. Then venture out to find resources and build outposts. Research necessary tech to ultimately claim the world as your own.
- Huge procedurally generated worlds. So there are no boundaries or loading screens in Project 5: Sightseer.
- Full multiplayer support as the game. With a design for a co-operative experience.
- Over 30 unique biomes to visit and explore. Since each has its own look, feel and ambiance.
- Build complex outposts from hundreds of different pieces. Making sure to setup basic automation via sensors.
- Drive, sail or fly, then customize vehicles of Project 5: Sightseer. There are also a variety of parts from external storage to weapons.
- Game’s mechanics are based in real-world science. Room resource abundance to chemical formulas.
- Create your own worlds or play online with others. Doing so in a fully persistent environment.
- Limited resources: everything you take from the world is gone.
- Creative Mode option for those that want to build freely without constraints.
- Extensive tech tree. For that reason, you can progress from basic electronics. All the way up to theoretical physics.
- Rich real-time combat system in Project 5: Sightseer. With various weapons from lasers to missiles.
- Play how you want: explore, build and research peacefully, or take by force.
- Full modding support: write C# scripts and the game will compile them for you.
Project 5: Sightseer full release is available on Steam. Priced at $17.99 USD, including the 10% discount. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.