Discovering resources and artifacts. Also build outposts and research technologies. All in multiplayer, cross-platform multiplayer, online co-op and just singleplayer.
Project 5 Sightseer Trailer (Linux, Windows)
Project 5 Sightseer Features
- Huge procedurally generated worlds with no boundaries or loading screens.
- Full multiplayer support as the game is designed for a co-operative experience.
- Over 30 unique biomes to visit and explore, each with their own look, feel and ambiance.
- Build complex outposts from hundreds of different pieces and set up basic automation via sensors.
- Drive, sail or fly, then customize vehicles with a variety of parts from external storage to weapons.
- Game’s mechanics are based in real-world science: from resource abundance to chemical formulas.
- Create your own worlds or play online with others in a fully persistent environment.
- Limited resources: everything taken from the world is gone from it.
- Creative Mode option for those that want to build freely without constraints.
- Extensive tech tree progressing from basic electronics to theoretical physics.
- Rich real-time combat system with various weapons from lasers to missiles.
- Full modding support: write C# scripts and the game will compile them for you.
So a few things to remember. The world of Project 5 Sightseer is entirely persistent. Therefore outposts remember their founder. While trade routes remember the player that discovers the fastest route. And even the world’s artifacts remember the person that first discovered them.
Since you must get out there and explore. Just be aware that logging out won’t make your vehicle vanish. It will remain where you’ve left it. Which also means having a safely defended outpost to call home. Which will come in handy in the future.
The games on Steam:
Since Project 5 Sightseer is available now on Steam. The games also coming with a 10% discount on Linux and Windows. So the game releases now, but the discount ends December 11th.