Project RIP FPS action RPG finally brings bloody gore to Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Storming Tech. The release is finally here on Steam. Complete mayhem in this bloody first person shooter.
In Project RIP, life as we know doens’t exist. While hordes of undead and demons have emerged and now rule the earth. The human race is also forced to live in underground shelters in order to survive. To take what used to be theirs. Now humanity gathered forces and established small specialised teams to eliminate the threat. This action was called Project Rest in Pieces, aka Project RIP.
While simply killing the undying would not be enough. Instead humanity developed an extremely advanced AI technology. This can also manipulate specialized forces. These are now called “Agents”, in order to command from headquarters.
Project RIP – STEAM RELEASE – OFFICIAL TRAILER
So now they are using this advanced technology, AI called by project’s name “R.I.P.”. This system has managed to capture the leftover souls of the undead. While performing improvements on Agents gear and weaponry. But also on their strength and abilities in Project RIP.
- Realistic FPS Movement and Weapon Mechanics
- Blood & Gore Dismemberments
- Multiplatform Global Scoreboards to compete with other Players
- 20 Weapons to choose from and upgrade their stats and skins
- Melee combat from knife to Katana
- 5 Specialized Perks to use in singleplayer combat
- 8 Agents to choose, with leveling system
- 50 Avatars for that Project RIP prestige
- 70 Achievements with rewards
- PickUp items to boost your efficiency
- 3 Mission type Levels + 1 Arena for unlimited Horde play
- 5 Difficulty levels
- AAA Quality Graphics
- Outstanding Sound effects and Music
Due to the fact that this is a true FPS experience. Players will take on the undead and an endless horde of demons. Some reviewers compare gameplay to Call of Duty: Zombies. While others outline games like Painkiller and Doom. Which I would have to agree, simply looking at the trailer alone.
Project RIP FPS action is available now on Steam. Priced at $12.59 USD including the 10% discount until October 19th. All this bloody gore is playable on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.