Project Timi: Sasha’s Curse rhythmic puzzle-packed action game coming to Linux with Windows PC. Thanks for further details from developer Ephemeral Cube. Working to make its way onto Steam.
Developer Ephemeral Cube has announced the rhythmic puzzle-packed action game mashup Project Timi: Sasha’s Curse. Due to launch next year. A free demo is still available now on Steam (playable on Proton). The game stars Timi the Dream Catcher as she embarks on a quest to vanquish evil nightmares. Doing so from the shameful Sasha has cast on Lucity Town’s children.
The game is being made in a custom branch of Unreal Engine 4 (4.27).
It is very likely that we’ll work on a Linux port. Specifically we are very interested in having a well-optimized native build for the Steam Deck.
Ephemeral Cub is currently Project Timi: Sasha’s Curse working great on Proton. But the developer is very eager to have a native build on Linux. As already stated, there is a specific focus on the Steam Deck.
Project Timi: Sasha’s Curse – Announcement Trailer
Players must rely on the rhythm of each unique level to fight scary creatures. Aslo, place traps, solve puzzles, and uncover all of the town’s secrets. Groove to the music to grow Timi’s abilities, defeat challenging bosses, and free Lucity Town from Sasha’s Nightmare Curse.
Step into the Project Timi: Sasha’s Curse whimsical world. Due to feel the rhythm across chocolate alleyways on Sugar Cane Street. A daunting Night in the Woods, the mind-bending Neon Arcade Effect realm, and more. Use Windy Traps to fly through the air and a Magic Bubble to defend against Nightmare Dust. Potion Explosions to break through shields and other abilities on Timi’s journey. While you take down tough bosses by mastering beats to save Lucity Town’s children from their nightmares.
- Rhythmic Beatdowns: Move to the rhythm to fight scary creatures and place traps. Complete minigames, solve puzzles, and uncover all of Lucity Town’s secrets
- Genre Mashup: Action, puzzles, and rhythm unite in Project Timi: Sasha’s Curse. Walk, run, swim, and slide across nightmare realms. Due to solve mysteries and use the power of music to rescue children from despair
- Mischievous Monsters: Discover and fight a diverse array of nightmare creatures
- Magical Abilities: Timi can learn to use Thunder Zaps, Magic Bubbles, and Potion Explosions. Even more as she makes her way across Lucity Town
- Collectibles Galore: Collect diamonds, secret books, and treasures. Also golden puzzle pieces hidden in each level
Project Timi: Sasha’s Curse rhythmic puzzle-packed action will launch on Steam next year. A free demo is now available as part of Steam for Windows PC. But the full release is due to make its way onto Linux too.