Pusher – Drug Tycoon management sim game is looking to infiltrate Linux with Windows PC. All thanks to the inventive minds at P4 GAMES, the creators behind this unique experience. Working to make its way onto Steam this August.
Picture yourself stepping into an adrenaline-fueled world of high-stakes wheeling and dealing in the USA during the 1980’s. This isn’t about trading stocks or running a business. No, it’s about something far riskier. In Pusher – Drug Tycoon, you get to explore what it’s like to be a dealer in the murky world of illegal substances.
Reaching out to developer P4 GAMES, the email reply is encouraging. Since they understand “the importance of catering to a wide audience.” And as a result, interested in “adding Linux support.” But, “will take the time to review the documentation of the Steam API specifically for Linux to ensure a seamless experience for Linux gamers.” On top of that, Pusher – Drug Tycoon is developed using the Godot game engine.
Pusher – Drug Tycoon – Official Reveal Trailer
Think of Pusher – Drug Tycoon as a high-intensity simulator where the aim is to purchase low and sell for more. Timing is crucial in this venture. It’s all about figuring out when the market’s ripe for a deal. Like a real-world trader, the management sim lets keep an eye on the shifting sands of supply and demand to maximize your profit. Expand your operation, city by city, across the United States. But remember, you’re not the only shark in the ocean in Pusher – Drug Tycoon. Rival traders and gangs are always ready to grab their piece of the pie.
And then there’s the law, forever watching your every move, ready to pounce at any given moment. Remember, in Pusher – Drug Tycoon you’re operating on the wrong side of it, after all. So they won’t think twice about clamping down on your operation.
But here’s the fun part of this management sim. You get to flex your business skills by investing in properties, facilities, and by putting together an A-list crew. Pusher – Drug Tycoon is all about showing everyone who’s in charge and raking in the big bucks. Ready to become the most notorious kingpin in New York?
A sneak peek into some things you can do:
- Profit from trades: Learn the art of buying low and selling high. Be smart, watch market trends, and make strategic decisions.
- Pager deals: Your pager will ping you about great deals. You decide what to do next.
- Tactical fights: Sometimes, you have to fight in Pusher – Drug Tycoon. Other times, it’s better to negotiate or escape.
- Clean your money: Trading drugs means dealing in dirty money. Learn to launder it and invest in legal assets.
- Build your crew: Pusher – Drug Tycoon lets you recruit savvy street workers and sharp legal eagles. Due keep you one step ahead of the law.
- Travel across the USA: Look for opportunities to buy and sell drugs from coast to coast.
- Face the law: If you’re caught, you’ll have to deal with traffic stops using bribes, negotiation, or charm. And if all else fails, prepare for a court battle.
- Spend wisely: Use your profits to boost your power in Pusher – Drug Tycoon. Invest in properties, guns, cars, and hidden treasures from pawn shops.
- Expect the unexpected: Be ready for random happenings that could either help or harm your operation. How you respond will shape your journey.
Pusher – Drug Tycoon management sim promises a thrilling ride that will keep you hooked. The experience is always different, so you’ll find new challenges every time you play. Working to make its way onto Steam in August 2023. Along with support for Linux and Windows PC. Stay tuned.