Pushy and Pully in Blockland endearing co-op arcade game release date for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Resistance Studio. Due to make a debut on Steam next month.
Pushy and Pully in Blockland a 2-player co-op retro game. Which is recently featured in Steam Games Festival, will be releasing on Steam on May 5th. The game, inspired by classics like Pengo, Don’t Pull, Snow Bros, and Bomberman. So that retro gaming fans can take on a journey through a mysterious planet.
Travel through 50 hand crafted levels, while complete challenging puzzles. Since you will have to fight pixel created creatures. And also recover your spaceship to escape Blockland. Enjoy the classic Match-3 mechanic. By joining three or more blocks of the same color to unlock power-ups. Then defeat more than one monster at the same time to get extra combo points.
Pushy and Pully in Blockland – Release Trailer
Pushy and Pully in Blockland lets you play solo or with a friend, for an old school couch gaming experience, or online by using Remote Play Together on Steam. You can even invite a friend to join your local game session without them having the game!
Challenge Steam friends and discover who gets the perfect score in a retro flavour Hi-Score table. Play and save your scores in the ranking as you did in the 80’s and 90’s during the glorious arcade days.
- Play solo or with a friend.
- Classic gameplay with never-seen-before twists.
- Combine blocks of the same colour to create the power up you need or the bonus points that will bump up your position in the leaderboards.
- End the stage by defeating all the enemies before time runs out.
- Defeat more than one monster at the same time or pop more than two blocks to get extra combo points.
- 50 lovingly handmade Pushy and Pully in Blockland levels.
- 5 unique bosses to challenge you.
- Leaderboards and stage rating. Can you make more points than your friends?
- Play with your friends online thanks to Steam Remote Play Together.
Pushy and Pully in Blockland co-op arcade game will launch on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. With a release date of May 5th, priced at $9.99 USD / €9.99 EUR. Players can Wishlist the game on Steam. Head over to pushyandpully.com now to get more information about the game.