Quest Hunter story driven RPG launches in Linux, Mac and Windows games. Thanks to 2 Zombie Games and two years of Early Access. The developer releases a games with Very Positive reviews. The games available now on both Steam and Humble Store.
Quest Hunter is a treasure hunt. This also includes non-linear dialogues, puzzles and humour. As you explore this mysterious world. A unique and plot, plus interesting puzzles. While facing tricky enemies just waiting for you.
So now after two years in Early Access. Quest Hunter on Steam with some rather solid reviews. An 82% Very Positive is a good sign. Particularly for a game coming out of Early Access.
Quest Hunter Trailer 2019 (Linux, Mac, Windows)
So welcome to the Dark World. A world that has its own laws. Also a world where fire is the main treasure. While a shovel is a loyal friend and assistant. There’s enough trouble for evil doers here. But there’s also double trouble for heroes. As a hero you will have to:
- Level up and equip yourself.
- Claim some space for your camp from the Dark World.
- Assemble a team of friends and helpers.
- Build and protect your camp.
- Solve the puzzles of old times.
- Destroy the insidious plans of enemies.
- Find and unearth many treasures in Quest Hunter.
- Save the princess and the whole world at the same time.
Yeah, so that’s a lot of pressure. Assembling a team of friends. Who wants to play Quest Hunter with me?
- Story-driven RPG: influence the storyline of Quest Hunter. So choose the answers in the dialogues. Unravel the evil doer plans of your enemies. While bringing them out into the open. Save the world from the eternal darkness!
- Cooperative mode: play the game online with your friends. Or on couch on one screen (Up to 4 players). Since you fight against evil shoulder to shoulder. Or make a mass grave in the enemy’s lair!
- Random generated dungeons: try your luck. See if you can also find your way out of the dungeon. Where could it be this time? Who’s waiting for you? Who’s around the corner?
- Quests and puzzles: move, turn, light, switch over, dig up. So in short, solve a variety of quests and puzzles. While searching for treasure maps. All to become the richest man in the camp!
- Skills and super powers: While you upgrade the character qualities. And explore new skills. While working to become an the top killing machine. And turn your enemies into dust!
- Weapons, armor and items: find, create and upgrade your weapon and armour. Cook potions or make bombs in Quest Hunter. While take a shovel and a straw hat. Or a sharp blade and a helmet. Since it’s up to you to decide!
- Monsters and bosses: mysterious beasts from the darkness – light the torch and they will scatter away. Insidious bandits – give them your money and you’ll stay alive. Cunning bosses – find your approach to them!
- Treasure and trophies: stuff your pockets with trophies of your defeated enemies. Find all stashes and hiding places. Dig up all the treasures of the Dark World!
Price and Availability:
Quest Hunter story drive RPG launches on Steam and Humble Store. The games also on sale via Steam. So this includes a 10% launch week discount until March 15th. Priced at $13.49 USD. Whereas Humble Store is still a full price. But the games available on Linux, Mac and Windows.