Raidfield 2 third person shooter releases for the game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Alphatik Inc. Which is now live and ready to challenge players on Steam.
Raidfield 2 finally release their fast-paced third person shooter. Which also happens to take place in WW2. Which is a very affordable shooter for those looking for a good MMO PvP style game.
In Raidfield 2 you’ll have to take control of axis or ally units. While you play with your friends on foot, tanks or even planes. Custom your soldier and accomplish daily objectives. Since you can fight in legendary battles of World War II.
Raidfield 2 official trailer
Raidfield 2 features 16 Weapons, 40+ skins, and 8 battlefield heroes. There are also 4 types of vehicles from the USA, Russia, Japan and Germany. Likewise, apart from PC, the game even has an Android and iOS build.
- You can play Raidfield 2 with your friends.
- You can control tanks, planes and turret vehicles.
- Customizable soldier
- Daily Objectives
- 16 Weapons and +40 skins
- 8 Different battlefield heroes
- Legendary WW2 battles
- 4 types of battle vehicles from different countries. While you choose from: USA, Russia, Japan, and Germany!
- In the Conquest mode, you must move on with your unit to win the battle. While you capture the three regions on the battlefield.
- With the War supply points you will win in the battlefield. In Raidfield 2 you can use the destructive war vehicles on the battlefield.
- World war polygon style battlefields.
- Destroy all the houses on the map with tanks and bombers.
- Develop your soldiers, tanks and planes with war supply scores. You can also be the wanted soldier of the battlefield.
- Amazing World War 2 experience
- 42 Achievements
- 30 ranks (Private to General)
- Up to 150 ’character level
- You will earn extra points when your achievements are completed.
Raidfield 2 third person shooter releases on Steam. While letting you game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Priced at $1.19 USD including the 40% launch discount until November 26th.