Rail Route: The Story of Jozic the stand-alone game expansion launches Free on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the creative efforts of developer Bitrich.info. Which you can play now on both Steam and itch.
Please stay back, the doors will close automatically. Rail Route: The Story of Jozic has now launched. Which is also completely free of charge. The Story of Jozic introduces players to the world of dispatchers. Doing so as an apprentice, you get a glimpse into the mysteries of dispatcher. All under the help of friendly mentor Jozic. Since you will find that there are things lurking in his past that would have been better left hidden.
Rail Route: The Story of Jozic – Cinematic Trailer
- A fully voiced narrative featuring multiple unique characters and illustrated cutscenes.
- A full tutorial that allows players to fully immerse themselves in Rail Route.
- The new ability to choose different dialogue options.
- Hidden narratives, easter eggs and many hidden paths!
The release of the stand-alone expansion follows the game’s demo debut at Steam Next Fest.
Fans of Rail Route: The Story of Jozic join those of Bitrich.info’s first title, Rail Route Steam. Which also forms the basis for the new game.
“We love the traditional sandbox experience, but we wanted to offer more to our gaming community,” says Zdeněk Doležal, one of the developers of Rail Route. “We wanted to combine the cathartic, soothing experience of Rail Route with a story filled with intrigue and melancholy, creating a fresh experience for both newcomers and current players.”
Since this is a free, standalone expansion takes place on an amazing Prague map. It also uses all of the core mechanics of the base game, including:
- Planning, building, and automating your sprawling railway network
- Unlocking new commercial, freight, and passenger contracts
- Researching new technology and automation methods for your railway