Railway Empire – Complete Collection has a release date for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to publisher Kalypso Media and in-house developer Gaming Minds Studios. Who are announcing the launch date for Humble Store, Steam, GOG and the Kalypso Store.
Railway Empire – Complete Collection is due to release on August 7th, 2020. Coming to both Linux and Windows PC. As well as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The release is a collection of more than two years of overall updates. Including the change alongside eight expansive and feature packed DLC’s. All available across a thrilling variety of locations. Railway Empire – Complete Collection provides endless hours of gaming for eager rail tycoons.
Railway Empire – Complete Collection Trailer
While the original release of Railway Empire earned praise from critics and fans. Gameplay certainly offers a deep mix of trading. Including rail network management and corporate espionage. Developer Gaming Minds Studios have an exhaustive list of changes and improvements over the life of the game. This also includes a radical re-working of competitor AI. As well as the addition of a huge complete North American map. Plus almost 20 free updates and an all new Challenge Mode. With new buildings, countless other quality of life improvements and bug fixes. Combine that with all of the DLC expansions. Not to mention all the new locations, engines and scenarios that they bring. Making Railway Empire – Complete Collection a definitive edition of the game. Not to mention a true class leader.
Since it’s the Industrial Revolution. Steam locomotive revolution is taking over continents of the known world. With these great “Iron Horses” kick starting a race to take the lead on rails. Railway Empire – Complete Collection comes with the original game plus all 8 DLC’s. Such as Mexico, The Great Lakes and Crossing the Andes. Plus Great Britain and Ireland, France, and Germany. As well as Northern Europe and Down Under.
- Build and expand a wide range of rail networks to connect stations. So you can transform remote locations into booming urban places of trade
- Immerse yourself as the avid leader of a railway company. Place tracks across 100 years of history. Including multiple countries to build and establish your Railway Empire
- Railway Empire – Complete Collection contains all content updates and available DLC. Such as Mexico, The Great Lakes and Crossing the Andes. Including Great Britain and Ireland. Plus France, Germany, Northern Europe, and Down Under
- Enhanced weather system and Night Mode
- Includes all regional soundtracks. As well as the unique city buildings and characters
- Test your skills in 15 unique scheme and 4 challenge maps. Take on true discovery spirit and endless choices. Which you can play in the Free and Sandbox modes
- Gain an edge with the strengths and weaknesses of more than 80 historically accurate locomotives. Then assign them to your rail routes
- Compete with up to three rival companies. Sabotaging their efforts with bandits and spies
Railway Empire – Complete Collection with and official release date, August 7th 2020. Coming to both Linux and Windows PC. But right you can get the base game with a 50% discount on Steam for a few more hours.