Kalypso Media is eager to release the new ‘How to Play’ new footage trailer. Due to the upcoming tycoon simulation game Railway Empire. Which is currently planned to launch in Q1 2018 for Linux, Ubuntu and Windows PC’s via Steam. So in Railway Empire, you get the opportunity to go on a 100-year journey starting in 1830. With an entire nation’s terrain yours for the taking. Check out the insightful new footage to get some great tips. While learning how to win the games race to become the most dominant and powerful rail empire in North America.
Therefore, in just a few minutes, the new footage will give you a brief overview. Detailing Railway Empire, showing concepts like planning routes and hiring staff. While researching over 300 new technologies and choosing between over 40 historically detailed trains. These first steps will get you on the way to taking on your competition. Who you may eventually have to sabotage with a raid. Or some good old-fashioned industrial espionage. So lead an epic empire into the 20th century. Showing your rivals who the real railway tycoon is.
Railway Empire – How to play Trailer:
United States, 1830: ‘The New World’ is in its ascendancy. Industry is booming, and the race is on to establish the most dominant and powerful rail empire in all of North America. It’s time to out-think and out maneuver your competitors as you lead your company into the 20th century!
In Railway Empire, you will create an elaborate and wide-ranging rail network, purchase over 40 different trains modelled in extraordinary detail, and buy or build railway stations, maintenance buildings, factories and tourist attractions to keep your travel network ahead of the competition. You’ll also need to hire and manage your workforce if you want to ensure an efficient train service, whilst also develop over 300 technologies ranging from mechanical improvements to the trains themselves to workplace infrastructures and advanced amenities as you progress through five eras of technological innovations.
So you can’t just build and research your way to the top. Since the competition never sleeps, keep your business on track. You’ll have to survive against up to three rival enterprises. This means fighting with steam, fire and steel.
Therefore to get to the top you may have to resort to more cutthroat tactics. As you attack and sabotage your games opponents through raids and industrial espionage. All coming to Linux, Ubuntu and Windows.
Railway Empire Features:
- Exploit the economic opportunities of the United States in an extensive campaign, working your way step by step from coast to coast across this great continent.
- Lead your Railway Empire to success by establishing a comprehensive rail network and optimizing transportation of passengers and goods.
- Master challenges and objectives through a range of scenarios, or create your perfect railway network in construction mode without any financial pressure.
- Over 40 historically accurate locomotives and more than 30 different wagons can be acquired over the course of the game, and must be put to use in the best way in order to take advantage of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Invest in over 300 new technologies across five different eras to progress and maximize the potential of your rail network.
Compete with up to three rival companies, and even sabotage their efforts with the use of bandits and spies.
Railway Empire is currently planned to launch in Q1 2018. Since the games due to debut on Linux, Ubuntu and Windows via Steam.