RC Simulation 2.0 is a fun radio controlled vehicle simulation with a full release on Linux, Mac and Windows. This also includes a discount on Steam.
The games development will users the experience of the latest High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Rock Crawlers, Boats, Planes and Quad copters. Doing so on any of the 250+ Workshop Tracks. You can also paint any vehicle in-game to create tons of scenarios and Paint schemes.
Fly some quad copters, Pilot an RC Jet Liner. Or just go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. So yes, the possibilities are endless. RC Simulation 2.0 is made by a solo developer and even after the launch it’s still in development.
Since I have personally never played RC Simulation 2.0 but it’s on the list. Some of the races have my attention. While graphically the environments may lack some polish. But if you’re a hardcore RC enthusiast, I can see the appeal. Such as the different scale vehicles. As well as the selection of tracks.
RC Simulation 2.0 Official Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- 26 default RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Crawlers, Boats, Quadcopters and Planes etc)
- Simple in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
- Over 250 + Workshop tracks to download and enjoy!
- In game Vehicle Paint Booth with over 100+ different Brushes and Decals to create any unique paint livery you would like.
- Single player or up to 10 vehicle Multiplayer
- 8 Camera Views Per Track/ Facility including FPV animated mode, Driverstand, Onboard, Follow, Rotate and Blimp Cams
- Live animated Track marshals and Camera men with Ragdoll Physics
- Drive from anywhere you want.
- Walk the track in FPV Mode and explore anywhere in the game.
Full release on Steam:
So RC Simulation 2.0 full release is available on Steam with a 20% discount until July 23rd, priced at $11.99 USD. Which of course support on Linux, Mac and Windows. The Humble Store also lists the game, but without a discount.