Realpolitiks II real time grand strategy releases with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the ongoing efforts of developer Jujubee S.A.. Which is available now on Steam and Humble Store. GOG only offers Windows PC support.
Realpolitiks II modern day real time grand strategy comes out of Early Access, officially. Bringing with it full support for Linux, with Mac and Windows PC. The game includes an entirely new campaign. All taking place in a post apocalyptic world.
Realpolitiks II was released in Early Access on November 18th, 2020. Since then has received 13 updates, introducing various upgrades and changes. Plus new features requested by the community. The game also releases with an advanced Mod Tool that allows you to create your own stories. These include custom maps, units, buildings, characters, project trees and so on.
Realpolitiks II – Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Realpolitiks II is a modern twist on the classic grand strategy genre. Having you take control of any nation to assert control among the global superpowers. Develop your country’s economy, technology and army. Using tactful skills, build an solid spy network and get ready to fight. Going up against global threats such as terrorism, pandemics or famine. Build powerful treaties, wage wars on your enemies and achieve your worth.
Compared to the first release, Realpolitiks II expands gameplay even further. Offering a set of new features, tools and strategies. Plus the intelligence mechanics have been enhanced with the addition of spy units. Since they allow you to follow your enemies’ movements closely. Plus a redesign of the combat system provides even more options. So you can plan military actions. While the advanced management system gives you an amazing freedom of choice.
- Dominate the Globe – Choose from 216 coexisting nations. Including Sealand and Kiribati, all to conquer your opponents. Adapt your strategy to whether you start as a superpower or an indie nation.
- New Modern Warfare – A brand new Realpolitiks II combat system enables full control of your units in the field. While taking into account strategic advantages. Such as the weather, the land type, equipment, and a whole lot more.
- Expanded Management System – Create a communist utopia or a completely free market nation. You can also become a tyrant watching your citizens’ every step. With over 1000 projects and tech to choose from. Letting you decide the path to power.
- Improved Diplomacy – Engage in further talks to build new trade routes or military access to nearby regions. With a completely reworked AI, and new Favor and Investment systems. These allow you to effect other countries. Tact becomes a crucial tool once again. Notably as other leaders will prove tough decision makers.
- Advanced Espionage – Conduct top secret actions with your spies. Steal the latest tech to further increase your armed forces. Then invent new ways of mass execution. Control your foes from the shadows.
Growth and Various Events:
- New and Random Events – Over 1000 new events ranging from minor local issues to a world pending meteor strike. Be wary of the ever changing Realpolitiks II world. Each time you play, gameplay will be totally different.
- Growth Of Network – Buildings are a major part of your campaign. They enable you to recruit more units, train your spies and generals faster. They can let you defend against rocket attacks. As well as increase the supply range to your armies.
- Modding Tool – Use a range of in-game tools to create your very own content. These can be campaigns, scenarios, units, and nations.