Realpolitiks II grand strategy unsure about day one support in Linux gaming with Windows PC. According to recent details from publisher 1C Entertainment. The game is due to arrive next month via Humble Store and Steam.
1C Entertainment and developer Jujubee announced that real time grand strategy release date. Due to arrive on November 18th, 2020.
Experience classic grand strategy in modern times with Realpolitiks II. Since its up to you to lead one of the modern nations. All in an attempt to secure world dominance. The road to supremacy is full of modern world issues. So while you manage your nation’s economy, command armies, and diplomatic actions. You also have to spy and tackle global threats. Such as facing terrorism, pandemics, famine, etc.
Exchanging emails with publisher 1C Entertainment. It seems they are unsure about day-one support in Linux gaming. Stating, “the game will be coming to Linux as well. But we are not yet sure, if the Linux version will be available on the day of the release. Or at a later time.” The publisher did not comment on Realpolitiks II development. But did say the choice will be up to developer
Jujubee S.A. Leading me to believe the studio is resolving technical issues. Which seems to be the way with Unity 3D games lately.
Realpolitiks II expands its gameplay with a new list of features. There are also new tools and strategies that you can use. Since its up to you to achieve your goals. Now intel mechanics have an improvement with the addition of spy units. Since they can play a vital role in knowing what your opponents are planning. The game also comes with a redesign of the combat system. Due to give you even more options to plan your military actions. Including an advanced management system and more.
Realpolitiks II – grand strategy Trailer
Realpolitiks II will also feature a Modding tool for the first time. Similarly, this allows you to create your very own content. Altering the game to your liking! You will have full freedom to design new campaigns, scenarios, and units. Even new nations then shape the project trees as you see fit. Allowing you to modify the starting details for each country. For example, the beautiful and exotic country of Nauru as the most powerful nation in the world.
- Dominate the Globe – Choose from 216 modern nations. Including Sealand and Kiribati. So you can conquer your opponents. Adapt your strategy and choose whether you start as a superpower or a small independent nation.
- New Modern Warfare – A brand new combat system in Realpolitiks II enables full control of your units on the battlefield. While taking into account strategic advantages. Such as the weather, terrain, equipment, and a whole lot more.
- Expanded Management System – Create a communist utopia or a completely free market nation. Maybe become a tyrant overseeing your citizens’ every step. With over 1000 projects and technologies to choose from. Its up to you to decide the path to greatness.
- Improved Diplomacy – Engage in advanced debating to build new trade routes. Or maybe even military access to neighboring regions. Including a completely reworked AI, and new Favor and Investment systems. This allows you to influence other countries. Diplomacy becomes a crucial tool once again. Especially as other leaders can have hard negotiators.
- Advanced Espionage – Conduct secret actions with your Realpolitiks II spies. So you can steal breakthrough tech and further your military power. Inventing new ways of mass destruction. Letting you rule your foes from the shadows.
New Realpolitiks II Events, Infrastructure and Modding
- New and Unpredictable Events – Over 1000 new events ranging from minor provincial issues to a world threatening meteor strike. Be wary of the ever changing world. Since each playthrough will be completely different.
- Growth By Infrastructure – Buildings are a major part of your campaign. Since they enable you to recruit more units, train your spies and generals faster. Not to mention defend against rocket attacks. Maybe even increase the supply range to your armies.
- Mod Support – Use a range of in-game tools to create your very own campaigns. Including custom scenarios, units, and nations.
Realpolitiks II grand strategy unsure about day one release according to the publisher. Since the release is due to arrive on November 18th, 2020. But certainly due to get support for Linux gaming. And maybe Windows PC launch. Due to be priced at $29.99 USD / 24.99 EUR via Humble Store and Steam.