So 1C is pleased to announce the Free demo of Realpolitiks. Hence the games a #modern-day, streamlined Real-Time #GrandStrategy. While the demo will be #available on February 9th on Steam, 1Cpublishing.com and other websites. So that Realpolitiks gets its final polishing before release on February 16th for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
In the games demo version, players will jump into the turmoil of today’s politics on the side of one of two countries – Germany. Hence the most industrialised and populous country of Europe. Home of numerous technological and economic achievements, facing many odds and hard decisions as the EU’s leading power. While Russia, the world’s largest country in terms of surface area. Hence striving to regain its former superpower glory and bearing the scars of Soviet collapse. So the demo will offer scenarios designed specifically for a quick introduction to the choices and possibilities. Therefore players are likely to face significant challenges in Realpolitiks.
The games story
Realpolitiks is a streamlined real-time grand strategy game. Hence Linux gamers can become the leader of any contemporary nation. Dive deep into the issues of the modern world, with its current geopolitical borders, using your country’s power and economic strength to engage in military conflicts and international affairs. Choose your own method of coping with other nations’ interests, unexpected events, global threats and various crises. Deal with the disintegration of the European Union, the expansion of Islamic State, the aftermath of World War III and many other real and fictional scenarios.
Based on three main political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism). Realpolitiks allows players to extend the influence of your country through various means. All in order to win the race for global domination. Use your diplomatic skills, economic advantages, military power and the games full freedom of moral and ethical decision-making. Hence becoming a world superpower and ensure the well-being of your citizens.
Grow and develop your nation to the highest possible levels of economic power, technological competitiveness and military supremacy in globally-ranked charts. The choice is yours as to whether you become a valued member of the United Nations, or a nuclear tyrant, bullying all those around you. Expand your territory any way you like with the whole-world sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks, even creating colonies out at sea. And if that’s not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to outer space…
- Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
- Shape your country’s political system and course determine its relations with other nations.
- Deal with internal and external affairs and face threats from natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
- Make use of common political instruments in your international relations, including spy tactics and espionage to directly influence other nations’ internal affairs.
- Take the moral and ethical high road in your dealings with others, or not…
- High replay value ensured by a broad decision tree in all matters, as well as diverse mini-scenarios and random events.