#ReLegend launched its Kickstarter campaign Wednesday, July 26 for Linux and #Windows. The Unity-based co-op monster-raising RPG hit its Kickstarter goal. While hitting the set $70,000 SDB (about USD $51,000) in under 18 hours. While the gameplay includes strong monster raising and multiplayer features. So Re:Legend is the co-op adventure from developers Magnus #Games. Along long while before they began development almost two years ago.
Developers Magnus Games have now revealed stretch goals for the campaign. The first, at SGD $100,000, will bring Re:Legend‘s music to the next level. While allowing the soundtrack will be performed by the Video Game Orchestra. Further goals include house customization features. As well as the legendary Magnus, and console support.
Check out the Kickstarter trailer:
So Kickstarter backers can look forward to exciting rewards. Such as Beta access to Re:Legend, limited edition Magnus plushies. Which also includes digital or physical art books, designing a Magnus. Or even appearing as a villager NPC in-game. Since this would be interesting. Having your own NPC to be involved in the game and such. Yet, would you attack your own NPC?
- Magnus taming and raising – All Magnus on Vokka Island are tameable and the way you raise them will determine how they grow
- Extensive life skills and activities – Farming, fishing, mining, and crafting are just a few of the ways you can fund the development of your village
- Co-operative local and online multiplayer – Join with up to three friends to speed up your domestic tasks or set out on a journey across the island together with your Magnus
- Expansion and exploration – Build upgrades for your village and recruit NPCs to further develop Vokka Island
- Character customization – A new life calls for a new you!
Re:Legend is an all-encompassing RPG-simulator hybrid currently crowdfunding on Kickstarter. This includes strong monster raising and multiplayer features. So players get washed ashore on the island of Vokka. From here you must build and expand your village through a huge variety of activities while collecting and raising adorable monster-like creatures called Magnus. Re:Legend will release on PC (Windows) and Magnus Games intends on supporting Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch if Kickstarter stretch goals are met.