Rogue Snail concluded their 2017 Kickstarter for Relic Hunters Legend. Since the campaign is funded, raising a total of $55,185 USD for the games arrival on Linux, Mac and Windows. Also, the games campaign even reached its first stretch goal: “Asteroid Dungeon”. Which is an endless challenge mode with daily and seasonal leaderboards.
Additionally Rogue Snail released a Multiplayer Game Demo (Windows). So this is now available for all their Alpha tier backers. Since this is outlined for the end of the campaign. Allowing fans to get a glimpse of early gameplay.
Relic Hunters Legend – Kickstarter Thank You Party:
Open development to the game has now begun. Since the developers are sharing roadmaps and a public Trello board with their Kickstarter backers. Now that the campaign is funded.
Relic Hunters Legend – Kickstarter Gameplay Trailer:
So Relic Hunters Legend is a top-down, twin-stick shooter. Coming with a cooperative online multiplayer. As well as an innovative mix of 2D and 3D art. And filled with familiar characters from Relic Hunters Zero.
Also, Rogue Snail anticipates a Beta release in late 2018. With Early Access targeted for 2019.
Relic Hunters Legend Features:
- Full Story Campaign with more story content to come. A post-release, in the form of Seasons
- Next-Generation Top-Down Shooter Combat with multiple characters, skills, advanced enemy AI, and 3D environments, with full versatility
- Online Multiplayer Co-op for up to 4 players. Play the game solo, with friends or with other Hunters!
- Explore Procedurally-Generated Environments to the discover hidden treasures within each environment
- Dungeons hand designed to provide the ultimate challenge to coordinated 4-player groups
- Deep RPG Systems which include a Combo System that allows different Skills to unleash powerful elemental effects, Friendship System, that unlocks personal story missions for your favorite character, and Food System which provides daily bonuses to specific characters.
- Optimized for PC native 4K resolution, unlocked framerates and 21:9 support
Also, people can still get immediate access to the game. Participating in development through a “Founders” program. Which operates like a “Slacker-Backer” campaign. Players can pledge to support further development and join the funded Kickstarter backer community.
So for more information about The Founders program. This is available on the game’s website. And a release will arrive next year on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows.