Embark on a journey within your mind in Repressed. While playing as a shadow representation of yourself. Solving unique and creative puzzles. Since you get to use lighting and camera angle to get around obstacles. And as a result, uncover the mysteries of your past along the way.
In Repressed, you see your character movement in a new way. So forget about fixed levels and avoiding objects. Or for that matter, jumping over what’s in your way.
Since you are a shadow, you depend on light. Use this knowledge wisely. Changing the angle of the light or the camera’s position will reveal new paths, puzzles, and scraps of memory. Collecting them will allow you to revisit the dark past that’s hunting you. Which brings you to where this story begins.
Want to explore your memories? Repressed is a puzzle adventure game that allows you to do just that. Embark on a rather incredible journey inside your mind. With guidance from someone offering a helping hand. Find answers to the questions that have certainly bothered you for ages. Work through the maze we call memory. And also ease your mind in the process. But be careful though, not all memories are worth revisiting.
Repressed Trailer releases for Linux, Mac, Windows PC
In Repressed, you play as the shadow of your persona. The shadow needs light to exist, and darkness is the worst enemy. Explore the space around you, build, and solve puzzles. While you control light to find the right path and discover your story. Prepare for a game that’s unlike anything you’ve played before.
- Set off on an extraordinary, symbolic journey. Stay open-minded, revisit your memories, but be warned that not all of them are worth remembering.
- Experience what it means to move like a shadow. Forget all the rules of movement that other games have taught you. Look at the Repressed world from an entirely new perspective.
- Collect pieces of your memory. Rebuild the past from scraps of memory buried deep in your mind.
- Enjoy a unique aesthetic. The unusual graphics will keep you immersed in this remarkable world. While you focus on exploring your memories.
- See how real-life art can inspire game developers. An Etruscan sculpture, Ombra Della Sera, and artists. Such as Adolphe Appia, Josef Svoboda, Yannis Kokkos, Frank Miller, and James Turrell. Since all artists are inspiring the creators off Repressed to bring the game to life.
- Listen to a one-of-a-kind, disturbing yet addictive soundtrack – immerse yourself in the game world while listening to a unique soundtrack composed by Bogdan Mizerski.
Repressed releases now on Steam. Where you can buy the games for as little as $9.99 USD. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.