Rip Them Off tower defense puzzler gets a release in Linux gaming with Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Lozange Lab, the two-person studio behind Swim Out. The game is now live on Steam with a discount.
Rip Them Off is a gorgeous, but tough 1950s styled tower defense puzzler hybrid. Which also comes with a heap of satire, humour and an original jazz soundtrack.
Rip Them Off Launch Trailer
In Rip Them Off, minimalism, strategy, and jazzy tunes. Not to mention an eye for taking customers for all they’re worth is the name of the game. While getting instruction from The Board. You must line the streets with shops the masses simply can’t resist. Or similarly, risk being accused of taking the side of the “dupes”. In each of the many wonderfully stylish cities, you’ll buy up empty buildings, fill them with money grabbing retail outlets. Then watch the shopping chaos as your profits soar…or plummet!
- An innovative new type of game: Combining puzzle mechanics with tower defense games, Rip Them Off is a new breed of challenge, easy to pick up but hard to master.
- Gorgeous design: Evoke your inner Mad Man with 1950s inspired music and graphics.
- Addictive gameplay: Each new city provides an increasingly devilish challenge. Can you make it all the way to the biggest metropoles?
- Challenge your friends: Who’s the best rip off merchant? Compete against your friends and/or rivals with the leaderboard feature to find out who comes out on top.
- Map of the Moment: Hone your capitalistic edge post-launch with Map of the Moment, showcasing revamped versions of your favourite maps with fun modifiers to keep you on your toes.
- Go fast or slow: Control the flow of time to make sure your strategies unfold with perfection.
Rip Them Off tower defense puzzler is out now on Steam. Also available with a 10% launch discount until October 1st. With a release in Linux gaming with Mac and Windows PC. Likewise, Rip Them Off: Jazzy Edition bundles the game and the exceptional original jazz soundtrack. With a 16% discount on Steam.