Digital Tribe Games and their trusty allies The Secret Games Company summon player to the battlefield for the #official launch of their #medieval multiplayer #strategy title Rise Battle Lines. Test your wits for only $5.99 and enjoy a 25% discount for the first week, ending on November 24th.
“Rise Battle Lines delivers a gameplay experience that is different from anything else out there. It’s fast-paced strategy that’s perfect for multiplayer. You can jump in and if you’ve played tactical games before, you’ll feel immediately at home – our mantra has been “Simple Rules, Deep Strategy”. Our simultaneous turn-based system means both players take their turns at the same time, so there’s no waiting around and you can bluff and second-guess your opponent just like in a real battle.”
– Jeremy Hogan, Director at The Secret Games Company
Rise Battle Lines Features
- Simultaneous Turn-Based Combat – Both players take their turns at the same time, issuing an order to each of their units. Orders play out simultaneously so try to predict your opponent’s next move, conceal your true intentions and expect the unexpected!
- Draft Your Own Army – Opponents start by placing units into their army from a randomized selection of the 6 different unit types making every battle different. Each unit you pick is one your opponent cannot use, so choose wisely!
- Different Game Modes – Get matched with a similarly skilled stranger or challenge a friend; play offline against one of our levels of AI or in local multiplayer using our pass and play mode.
- Customize Your Coat of Arms – Fight battles to earn Glory, which unlocks new titles and designs for your heraldry.
- Original Soundtrack – Dynamic score of soaring fantasy refrains, thumping war songs and wistful melodies from acclaimed composer Murugan Thiruchelvam.
Rise Battle Lines leaves Steam Early Access and officially launches today Tuesday, November 17th for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
The Secret Games Company is an indie team of experienced devs, who became friends working in the London games industry, and dreamed of being free. They make original games that deliver deep gameplay in an accessible format. Rise: Battle Lines is their first digital project following their board game Dreaming Spires. They live by the motto of aviator-poet, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, their patron saint: “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”