Rise of Industry launches on Early Access for Linux and Windows. The games published by Kasedo Games. So tycoon fans worldwide can start their quest for industrial domination. The release also comes with a 15% discount, priced at $21.24 USD.
So, to celebrate the launch. A new trailer is available. Which uses in-game assets. Showcasing Rise of Industry’s stunning aesthetics. And also explains your role as a business tycoon building. The next industrial empire. This is of course comes with challenges. Such as competitors, pollution and a constantly fluctuating world economy.
Rise of Industry – Early Access Trailer (Linux, Windows)
Following a hugely successful spell in early Alpha. Rise of Industry is the top selling game of 2017 on Itch.io. And also voted into the top four. For the more real sim games of 2017 on IndieDB.com.
Early Access will see updates on a regular basis. While community feedback will help to constantly improve the game. This is all before full release towards the end of 2018. You can see the update plans for Rise of Industry in the development roadmap here
Designed with an eye towards both accessibility and depth. Rise of Industry has enough strategic complexity and replayability. Which will satisfy the most experienced fans of the genre. While its simple-to-understand mechanics ensure that new players will love it as well.
Rise of Industry Features
- Experience tailored for every player. Specialise in just trading and production. Gathering or any combination. Then research your way to bigger and better things.
- Use PR & Marketing to gain favour. Or just repair damage with your business partners.
- Choose from over 100 individual products and manage the assembly. Also the process from collecting raw materials. All the way to bring the end product to local stores and towns people?
- Build and manage a solid transportation network. While enabling active transfer of goods. Either by big trucks or speedy trains. Even bigger spaced airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition – Advanced town and city A.I.. Make for an smart and changing game world. So you won’t be the only one. Look for the best deal in Rise of industry.
- Town personalities – adapt a careful approach for every town. Or face their economic reaction.
- Huge, procedurally generated maps. So you’ll always have room to expand your empire. Either in testing plots or sandbox mode. Where ideas are your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business need. With contracts and random events And quests keeping you on your toes. To bring that cash flowing in.
- Balance natural impact with productivity. Trying to meet your neighbouring town’s demands.
- Ever changing habitats will present different natural challenges. As you aim to make the most out of the map. Lose possible oil reserves as tainted tundra melts into fields. Or lush grassland wilts and dies into arid desert.
- Ready for global domination? Bend and break your friends into economic submission. Play in multiplayer-mode(multiplayer mode coming shortly post release).