Rise of Industry strategy simulation release date for Linux and Windows via Steam games. Which is also an old-school tycoon game. But with a modern twist as Kasedo Games announce. Since Dapper Penguin Studios is hitting Early Access on February 9th, 2018.
The announcement follows a hugely successful spell in early Alpha. Since Rise of Industry became the top selling game of 2017 on Itch.io. Also gathering an already devoted community. And was subsequently voted into the top four realistic simulation games of 2017 on IndieDB.com.
“We’re so excited to finally be bringing Rise of Industry to Early Access after an amazing and very busy couple of years developing the game, pouring all of our talent, love and care” said Alex Mochi, CEO, Designer & Producer at Dapper Penguin Studios. “We want to hit the ground running in Early Access. And already having over 15000 people who have played the game. This means that we have been able to use their feedback to deliver the best game possible. As we continue with development, making sure it ends up a genre classic”.
Since there is already a lot in the game. Such as sandbox and career mode. An updated development roadmap shows the sheer amount of additional content. Which will also be coming during Rise of Industry Early Access. And also beyond the release. Including modding, multiplayer, massive maps and full localisation. Available in several languages and much more is all to come this year. Dapper Penguin Studios plan a Q3-Q4 2018 full release. So expect big patches via Steam Early Access and GOG.
Rise of Industry | Alpha 4 Dev Update (Linux, Windows)
“There are many hours of challenging and extremely stable gameplay already in Rise of Industry and as the roadmap shows, we’ve got so much more to come with regular and sizeable updates coming throughout Early Access” continues Alex. “We’re always open to our community to answer any questions or address any feedback they may have and our Discord and social media channels continue to grow every day”.
Designed with an eye towards both accessibility and depth. Rise of Industry has enough strategic complexity and replayability to satisfy the most experienced fans of the genre. While its simple-to-understand mechanics ensure that new players will love it as well. Since the release date includes Linux and Windows support.
Rise of Industry Features:
- Experience tailored for every player – Specialise in just trading, production, gathering or any combination and research your way to bigger and better things.
- Use PR & Marketing to gain favour (or repair damage) with your business partners.
- Choose from over 100 individual products and manage the manufacturing process from harvesting raw materials all the way to delivering the end product to local stores & townspeople?
- Build and manage a solid transportation network to enable efficient transfer of goods via plentiful trucks, speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition. Advanced town and city A.I. in Rise of Industry. Make for an intelligent and changing game world so you won’t be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities – adapt a suitable approach for every town or face their economic backlash. Huge, procedurally generated maps mean that you’ll always have room to expand your empire into whether in testing scenarios or sandbox mode where imagination is your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate with contracts, random events and quests keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Balance environmental impact with productivity, trying to meet your neighbouring town’s demands.
- Ever-changing biomes will present different environmental challenges as you aim to make the most out of the map – Lose potential oil reserves as polluted tundra melts into fields or fertile grassland wilts and dies into arid desert.
- Ready for global domination? Bend and break your friends into economic submission in multiplayer-mode*
*multiplayer mode coming shortly post release