Rise of Industry economic strategy launches in Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Thanks to Dapper Penguin Studios and also publisher Kasedo Games. So players can now work to be the worlds biggest tycoon. Which is available on Steam, GOG and Humble Store.
So you be the world’s biggest tycoon in Rise of Industry. The full release takes inspiration from classic, old school tycoon games. While coming with a modern twist. Rise of Industry challenges you to build your fledgling company. Doing so from the ground up and push for greatness. Exploring the an ever changing business climate.
Create vast production lines and complex transport routes. While you work to meet the demand of towns and villages. See profits roll in and your reputation soar.
But also beware of finite resources and fiercely competitive AI. Not to mention industrial pollution can break your business. So make sure to use proper planning. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
Rise of Industry Release Trailer launches for Linux, Mac and Windows
About Rise of Industry
Designed with an eye towards both ease of use and depth. Rise of Industry is strategic yet complex with replayability. Satisfying the most experienced fans of the genre. While its simple to understand mechanics ensure new players love it. Making for a smoother experience in gameplay.
- Experience tailored for every player. Specialise in just trading, production and gathering. Or simply a research your way to bigger and better things.
- Use PR and Marketing to gain favour. Also repair damage with your business partners.
- Choose from over 100 individual products. While managing the production process. From harvesting raw materials all the way to delivering an end product. Both to local stores and the towns people?
- Build and manage a solid transport network. Enabling efficient transfer of goods via bigger trucks. Also speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition in Rise of Industry. Advanced town and city A.I., make for an intelligent and changing game world. So you won’t be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities – adapt a suitable approach. Doing so for every town or face the economic backlash.
- Huge, procedurally generated maps mean room to expand. Building your empire into in testing scenarios or sandbox mode. Where imagination is your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate. Using contracts, random events and quests. While keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Balance environmental impact with productivity. Trying to meet your neighbouring town’s demands.