Rise of Industry the industrial tycoon games release for Linux, Mac and Windows PC is coming. Thanks to Madrid based dev team Dapper Penguin Studios. Who are planning for a full release on May 2nd. Which currently in Early Access on Steam, GOG and Humble Store.
Rise of Industry brings back the good old industrial tycoon games. Like a revival of the 90’s with a modern twist. Since gameplay puts you in the shoes of an tycoon. While you build and manage a growing empire. Doing so in a living, breathing, and procedurally generated world. One that is constantly evolving. And also adapting to your playstyle.
As a budding entrepreneur. It’s up to you to build factories. While creating better transport lines. Moving raw materials and producing finished goods. Also arranging trade with the world’s developing cities. Providing them with the resources they need to flourish. So they can grow and prosper.
But beware! Fierce AI competitors, traffic and pollution are issues. Many events will look to throw a spanner in the works. Can your business survive?
Rise of Industry Full Release Date (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Changes before Release (1.0) or right after:
- One-Way Bridges and Tunnels.
- Town NPCs.
- Colorblind assistant.
- New Toy Recipes and corresponding Factory.
- Improve how logistical requests are managed.
- Experience tailored for every player. Specialise in just trading and production. Also gathering or any combination and research your way for bigger and better things.
- Use PR & Marketing to gain favour. Or repair damage in Rise of Industry. All with your business partners.
- Choose from over 100 individual products. While managing the production process. From harvesting raw materials. All the way to delivering the end product to local stores & townspeople
- Build and manage a solid transportation network. So you can enable the efficient transfer of goods. Either by trucks, speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for a fierce race. Since the game has an Advanced town and city A.I.. So you can make an creative and changing game world. So you won’t be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities. Adapt a suitable approach for every town. Since you could face their economic backlash.
- Huge, procedurally generated maps of Rise of Industry. Since you’ll always have room to expand your empire. Whether in testing scenarios or sandbox mode. Where ideas are your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate. With contracts and random events. While keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Balance natural impact with work rate. Since you are working to meet your neighbouring town’s demands.