Get a first glimpse of Rise of the Tomb Raider on Linux with Feral Interactive Livestream. 20 Year Celebration is the definitive edition of the acclaimed action-adventure. Which is coming soon to Linux and Mac. Rise of the Tomb Raideris the breathtaking follow-up to Tomb Raider, the 2013 series reboot.
So on Tuesday, April 10th at 6:00 p.m., British Summer Time BST (1:00 p.m. Eastern Time EST). While three Feral explorers team up with Lara Croft. All set on a mission to uncover the secret of immortality.
Follow Feral on Twitch to discover the truth. Also get your first look at the spectacular Rise of the Tomb Raider on Linux.
Lara’s expedition takes her from Syria’s sun-baked ruins. Hence the vast wilderness of Siberia. Where players explore frozen forests, ancient crypts and a lush geothermal valley. Also an abandoned Soviet military installation await.
Since it is Lara Croft, you will climb, swim, grapple and zip-line. While you make your way through the beautiful but lethal environments. Outsmarting deadly traps and solve huge, multi-layered puzzles. All hidden within stunning challenge tombs.
Rise of the Tomb Raider Trailer (Linux and Mac)
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration bundles the base game with all DLC, which comprises:
- Blood Ties: A standalone story in which Lara uncovers family secrets as she explores her childhood home, Croft Manor.
- Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch: An adventure in which Lara seeks the truth behind a mythic terror lurking within a new region of Siberia, the Wicked Vale.
- Cold Darkness Awakened: When a biological weapon is unleashed in the Siberian wilderness, Lara is tasked with ending a viral outbreak as she fights off waves of infected adversaries.
- Lara’s Nightmare: As undead hordes infiltrate Croft Manor, Lara must become the ultimate zombie slayer.
- Endurance Mode: Two players team up to survive the dangerous forest while plundering crypts for relics.
- Extreme Survivor Challenge: In the hardest difficulty setting for the main campaign, players overcome difficult limits of save points, resources, ammunition, and health.
- 5 Classic Skins: Nostalgic skins from Tomb Raider history: Croft Manor, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider II Bomber Jacket, Chronicles Catsuit, and Angel of Darkness.
- 12 Outfits: Ancient Vanguard (Byzantine-era chain mail), Apex Predator (bear fur, animal claws, and warpaint), Shadowrunner (tactical vest and watch cap), and the reimagined Antarctica outfit inspired by Tomb Raider III.
- Expedition Cards: Players use cards in Expedition Mode to boost their score, modify their abilities, and apply cosmetic effects like Big Head Enemies.