RIVE, #TwoTribes’ furious metal-wrecking and robot-hacking #SHMUP is coming to Linux, Mac, Windows PC and PlayStation 4 September 13th. Blast your way through a mysterious starship as space scavenger Roughshot, who suddenly finds himself trapped with only his badass canons and hacking skills to help him escape.
Add the game to your wishlist on Steam.
With 360 degrees of pixel-pumping destruction, brutal attacks like Falcon and Tesla bursts,voice acting by Mark Dodson (Gremlins, Star Wars), and multiple game modes such as Single-Credit and Speedrun, RIVE deserves an explosive spot on any action fan’s radar.
- Endless variety: fight on land, underwater, in zero gravity or on a moving train!
- Gather hacks and control your enemies.
- Upgrade your spider tank’s special attacks, armor and loot magnet.
- A 6+ hour campaign, voiced by Mark Dodson (Star Wars & Gremlins).
- A deep story featuring our hero Roughshot, robot butlers, space loot and… clean teeth.
- Prove your mettle in the extra Speedrun and Single-Credit modes.
- Dozens of on-line leaderboards to compete in.
Keep an eye out RIVE on to your Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC on launch day.
- OS: Linux
- Processor: Intel i5 or comparable
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 8000 series (discrete) or Intel HD 3000 (integrated) GPU
- Storage: 1 GB available space