Road Rage Royale close combat racing releases the multiplayer game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to Neural Oscillations Games. Now available to play on Steam if you can handle the multiplayer action.
After a successful crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. The Early Access release of Road Rage Royale and its first major update on July 30, 2020. The independent game studio Neural Oscillations Games announced a second major update in September. Likewise, the action local multiplayer game is fully available on Steam.
Road Rage Royale – 2 Players Gameplay
Road Rage Royale is a multiplayer “close combat racing” game. Due to pit 2 to 4 players on a racetrack until there is only one left. The race leader automatically deals damage to all his pursuers. Who also in return, gains various bonuses to cause serious damage. Players, therefore, have to rely on their best tactical and racing skills to win. This sensory “easy to learn, hard to master” game gets intense. Since the follow tends to create a thrilling pace.
- Local Multiplayer: Gather around the same computer and challenge your friends or family. Doing so in fast, action packed, tactical race car combats.
Use Steam Remote play together to play online with your friends with only one copy of the game
- Drift: Metal wheels on metal tracks for sliding and fun car handling.
- Combos: Hit your opponents in Road Rage Royale. Likewise, you can push them against walls or obstacles to knock them out.
- Dodge: Evade attacks with hasty feints and mind games.
- Boost: So use you active skills wisely to make the difference.
- Smash: Pick up speed to inflict massive damages.
- One last for the road: Deadly obstacles will spawn at random, making each game unique.
- The Rage Overdrive Engine: All cars are powered by their driver’s rage. The more distance between the race leader and you, the more rage you generate. The more rage you generate, the more engine power you get. But it also causes you more damage over time. So be careful how you Road Rage Royale.
- Hear the squeal: Original cyber-punk post apocalyptic (again) rock music that is partially generated in real time.
- Feel the steel: Isometric 3D hand drawn cyberpunk post apocalyptic art style. Few explosions, many sparks.
Road Rage Royale close combat racing releases themultiplayer game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Priced at $17.99 USD on Steam. Plus, you can find all the latest information on the games official website.