Road to the Black Sea new expansion is a new release for Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to SCS Software, who proudly announces the release date of the latest DLC. Due to release next month on Steam.
Road to the Black Sea will release the new DLC on December 5th. And also bring three new European regions to Euro Truck Simulator 2. Letting simulator drivers expand their company and deliver to different countries. Such as Romania, known for the forested region of Transylvania. Along with the surrounding Carpathian Mountain range. And also now Bulgaria with its diverse terrain and Black Sea coastline. Likewise you can expect to see the Trakya region of Turkey. Which is the gateway to Europe’s largest city, Istanbul.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Road to the Black Sea DLC
So the new expansion content will include more variety. Therefore you will travel from large cities to small humble villages. Truckers will also drive on roads leading to the coastlines of the Black Sea. Hence the name of the DLC. Since this offer a large range of industries for players to deliver to and from. Such as farms and logistics companies. And also including mining and steel industries.
- Over 10.000 kilometers of roads to drive in Road to the Black Sea
- Romania, Bulgaria, and European part of Turkey to explore
- Europe’s largest city, Istanbul
- 11 new local company docks and industries
- 20 new major cities and many smaller towns and settlements
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Characteristic Balkan architecture
- Brand new unique 3D-assets in Road to the Black Sea
- Lush regional vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Horse carts – for Bulgarian and Romanian countrysides
- Border crossings – including feature-rich border controls
- River ferry over the Danube (Dunaj)
- Black Sea region achievements to unlock
The Road to the Black Sea new expansion release due on Thursday, December 5, 2019. So if you own Euro Truck Simulator 2. The new expansion will be priced at $17.99 USD, €17.99, £13.49. With support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.