Road to your City is a 2D isometric game. Where you as the player become a city mayor. So you have to build up a football (soccer) focused city. Also it is part of your role to create a place where people want to live. As well as feel secure, get educated and have fun. Which of course focuses on soccer!
Road to your City – Game trailer
In most football related games you need to manage a football team, have to buy or sell players, plan training sessions to skill them, make line-ups and so on. That’s completely different in this game. In Road to your City you create the perfect environment to make your city grow and become a football city by itself. With the right decisions you have to influence your cities development.
- Build a city for people to live and work in. Create homes and provide jobs.
- Found a football club, adding and developing talent as it grows.
- Install and maintain training facilities in Road to your City. While you provide your players with the best development environment possible.
- Enter your club in competition, starting with the district league. All the way to the premiere competitions in world football.
- Construct a football stadium and use your inevitable success on the pitch to attract new supporters.
- React to security, satisfaction and population develop by upgrading or expanding your city with the buildings it needs.
- Deal with unpredictable events such as players leaving or hooligans causing trouble in your stadium.
- Further your city’s financial situation by providing services like TV, fan shops, and banks.
- Request and acquire funding to develop both your city and club.
- And much more!
Road to your City is available now on Steam. Worth playing on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Priced at $12.99 USD. But make sure to play the Demo first. So you can make sure gameplay is for you.