Rogue Aces Deluxe a new 2D aerial combat to get a port for Linux with Windows PC. Thanks to developers Infinite State Games and Projector Studios. With a release due to arrive next week on Steam.
Rogue Aces Deluxe is the definitive 2D aerial combat game. Due to arrive on Windows PC next week. Re-armed with a whole fleet of enhancements. Plus the developers are also working on Linux support.
It’s made with our own engine. And yes we are currently investigating Linux builds. Not sure if we’ll have them ready by
launch on 16th October but we’re sure gonna try!
While this is good news. The developers are still unsure about a day one release. But that being said, it’s a pleasure to see Linux already in the works. So fingers crossed Infinite State Games can create a smooth Rogue Aces Deluxe port.
Infinite State Games 2D aerial combat to get a port. Taking their console hit Rogue Aces and adding features. Since there are over 500,000 copies downloaded and still going strong. Now adding in a load of extra features to make the Rogue Aces Deluxe version. Which will hopefully include day one Linux support.
Rogue Aces Deluxe is now more explosive, more brutal, more chaotic. Including local multiplayer party modes especially for this Deluxe Steam release. Fly with panache and maintain your moustache!
Rogue Aces Deluxe Demo
Ultimate 2D aerial combat action
- Experience explosive single player balletic chaos with sophisticated flight controls. A suite of 1-4 player Dogfight Deathmatch modes. Plus unlockable Rogue Aces Deluxe bonus games.
- It’s time to join the Rogue Aces and liberate the islands from The Baron and his dreaded pilots. Will you be able to face the fiercest of foes? Doing so with only one life and three planes?
- Take down waves of dastardly enemies in this endlessly emergent air combat roguelike. Where nothing is the same twice.
- With a multitude of game modes to discover and a whole lot of landscape to take back. While you jump in the cockpit and take back what’s yours!
Arcade Action – Old school challenge
Inspired by videogame classics such as Wings of Fury, SkyKid and JetStrike. Rogue Aces Deluxe takes good old fashioned arcade action. While mixing in some balletic dogfighting and procedurally generated islands. Giving you one of the most replayable air combat games ever made.
Aerial Combat – chaos on all fronts
- LIBERATE your home islands from The Baron and his army of rotters on land, air and sea
- GLOBAL XP from skilled play levels up your starting plane with new perks
- MASTER the Aerial Steal to eject from your fighter and steal an enemy plane mid-air
- DOMINATE the skies with machine guns, bombs and rockets in Rogue Aces Deluxe
- CRASH spectacularly as you fail to land on an aircraft carrier
- FLY with panache with the deep control system which allows you to throttle, stall and boost to your heart’s content
- PARACHUTE while lobbing grenades, but do try to land where the enemy can’t see you
Each mode has its own leaderboard. With a variety of control schemes for you to choose from. Including Keyboard & Mouse and Controller. Since each is fully customisable to suit all gamer’s needs.
Rogue Aces Deluxe Multiplayer – dogfight with your friends
Rogue Aces Deluxe also includes brand new 1 to 4 player local deathmatch modes exclusive to PC:
- PURE DEATHMATCH – go 1 on 1 against human or AI planes in the air arena
- DELUXE DEATHMATCH – total carnage with insane powerups like laser, chain gun, flame thrower and support blimps
- WING COMMANDER – absolute aerial mayhem as each player has two AI wingmen
Rogue Aces Deluxe will be available to purchase on Steam, Friday 16th October for $9.99 USD, with a 10% launch discount. Due to arrive on Windows PC, but a day one Linux port may also take place.