Rogue Empire a tactical turn-based RPG for Linux, Mac and Windows games on Steam Early Access. Which officially released this week. Which allows players to choose one of multiple character combinations. So you can explore and upgrade that characters abilities.
So the player has to embark on a quest. With a mission to heal the 5 kingdoms. While understanding the mysteries of the First Shadow. And exploring a rich but epic story with twists. The games designed to spawn a huge world. Which also includes a growing number of races and classes to play. Lots of secrets and some out of the ordinary new mechanics.
Rogue Empire RPG Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Rogue Empire Features:
- A beautifully illustrated epic story involving an unbalanced world engaged by a mysterious shadowy force!
- An innovative talent system that borrows concepts of TCG’s (Trading Card Games)!
- A growing number of races and classes to play with. Each with strong differences in gameplay. The initial release is planned to go out with 7 races and at least 5 classes!
- Permadeath with a twist: Dying will provide you with valuable soul essence, used to unlock perks and new gameplay options!
- Exciting boss fights with fun and cool mechanics never seen in any classic Roguelikes before!
In order to promote the game, involve early the community. The story also has a release on itch.io for Linux, Mac and Windows.
Game tips and instructions:
You have an in game tutorial system to help you along. Also a manual (esc -> manual), but here are some pointers for a successful adventure:
- The game is turn based, so think carefully before acting. Sometimes it is better to wait for the enemy to come close or even run than go in Leeroy style!
- ‘R’resting is your friend. Try to do it in small rooms and close the door.
- Don’t underestimate the power of wands to get out of some sticky situations.
- Sometimes going back to a friendly town might be a good idea!
Steam games release on Early Access:
Rogue Empire RPG is available now on Steam Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games release is priced at $8.09 USD thanks to a 10% launch week discount until January 26th.
Rogue Empire is something you might be interested please follow us at Twitter and Facebook.