Rolled Out! is a 3D precision platformer marble roller releases in Early Access for Linux gaming and Windows PC. Due to the development efforts of Polarbyte Games and Skymap Games. Available via Steam Early Access with a discount and 94% Very Positive reviews.
The indie marble roller Rolled Out! releases into Early Access. So, to play, all you need is one joystick to roll to the goal. Flying through courses with speedy reflexes. While you plot your way through tricky puzzle levels. Forcing you to stay rather nimble around obstacles like bumpers, switches, and gravity floors. Above all, if you download the game today, you will get to take on over 150 hand crafted stages. And that’s just in the game’s Early Access stage.
Rolled Out! Early Access Trailer
“It’s crazy to me that we even got 1/4 of as much done on this project as we ended up doing. And crazier that we’re going to keep going…
I really can’t wait to get to work on the new features and additions to the game we’ve got planned. Thanks for your continued support!” – Twilight, Lead Designer
Why Early Access?
Since Rolled Out!’s initial crowdfunding campaign, backers were able to play the game as it comes to life. While offering their thoughts and shaping the process. However, this also means access to the game is limited to just those backers. As a result, the team is eager to open the game up to a wider audience. Allowing Linux and Windows PC players to help guide the future of Rolled Out!.
- 150+ stages across a range of difficulties, for players of all skill levels
- Unique environments, each with its own special style. So this includes mechanics, music, and stage visuals. Roll through the candy factory, the desert ruins, the virtual reality zone, and more
- Play through life limited courses in Arcade Mode. You can also try any stage freely in Practice Mode
- Track your personal best times and scores on each stage
- Above all, create custom levels using the Blender 3D plugin
Rolled Out! releases the 3D precision platformer marble roller. Available via Early Access on Steam. Also priced at $17.99 USD, including a 10% for the next few hours. With support in Linux gaming and Windows PC.