Rolled Out! marble rolling game looks fun and due to arrive in Linux gaming and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative effort of Polarbyte Games and Skymap Games. Announcing the coming release on Steam.
The indie marble roller Rolled Out! is launching in Early Access. Due to make it’s way on Steam on March 23rd, 2021. All you need is one joystick to roll to the goal. While you fly through courses with speedy reflexes. Then plot your way through tricky puzzle levels. Trying to also stay nimble around obstacles like bumpers, switches, and gravity floors. Then take on over 150 hand crafted stages in the game’s Early Access release.
Rolled Out! Early Access Trailer & Release Date Announcement
“I feel like we’re creating something special in the marble game genre. With simple controls and flexible physics. There’s always opportunities to do amazing stunts in Rolled Out!” – Twilight, Lead Designer
Since Rolled Out!’s initial crowdfunding campaign. Backers have been able to play the game as it comes to life. Also giving their thoughts and shaping the process. However, this meant access to the game was limited to just those backers. The team is thrilled to open the game up to a wider audience. Due to help guide the future of Rolled Out!.
- 150+ stages across a range of difficulties, for players of all skill levels
- Unique environments, each with their own special style – including mechanics, music, and stage visuals. Roll through the candy factory, the desert ruins, the virtual reality zone, and more
- Play through life-limited courses in Arcade Mode, or try any stage freely in Practice Mode
- Track your personal best times and scores on each stage
- Create custom levels using our Blender 3D plugin
Wishlist Rolled Out! marble rolling game now on Steam. Pick it up when it releases in Early Access on March 23rd, 2021. Which also comes with support in Linux gaming and Windows PC.