Roots of Pacha stone age farming sim game has sights on Linux with Mac and Windows PC. According to recent details, developer Soda Den is planting seeds of hope. Working to make its way to onto Steam in 2023.
Roots of Pacha is a co-op farming sim game taking place in the stone age. Help your once nomadic clan settle in a promised and fertile land. By connecting with nature you’ll develop Ideas to evolve and enrich your culture. Including relationships and discovering the mysteries of Pacha, mother nature.
In March 2021, Soda Den announced the game Roots of Pacha. Which was also over 900% funded on Kickstarter. While quickly nearing their final stretch goal of $350,000. Since that time, we’ve been keeping an eye on the game and its release.
🐧 It’s something we’d like to try, but can’t commit to a date yet.
Roots of Pacha does not have official support for Linux. However, Unity 3D is being used for development. And based on the Discussion comment, it certainly looks like Linux is in the plan. Only to be added to the array of farming sim games. But this one seems to offer a range of features, even in the Alpha.
Roots of Pacha – Gameplay Trailer
Important Features, that appear in the closed Alpha
- Evolve the clan with “Ideas” like irrigation and animal taming.
- Farm and find wild seeds that can be domesticated.
- Befriend and tame wild animals with your favorite markings.
- Fish with minigames that test your steady hand.
- Bond with Roots of Pacha NPCs by giving gifts or sharing a dance.
- Customize your character with the latest stone age fashion.
- Ride ostriches, guanacos, boars, and more, eventually creating a riding league.
- Build your home and design tapestries and pottery
- Construct buildings and also expand your village.
- Playable alone but developed with Co-Op in mind, including cut scenes.
- Mine in the depths of the world to find precious resources.
- Solve the mysteries of Pacha and her totems.
Important Future Features
- You can pet a baby mammoth and other animals.
- Fill your kitchen with prehistoric appliances and utensils.
- Collect all the Roots of Pacha recipes in the stone age cookbook.
- Breed animals to discover new species.
- Date & marry your fellow Pachans.
- Participate in primitive festivals and rituals to Pacha.
Roots of Pacha stone age farming sim game is due to release on April 25, 2023. So be a part of a thriving Stone Age community and contribute to the growth of your village in single-player or in co-op. Along with hope for Linux with Mac and Windows PC on Steam.