Roots of Pacha is a co-op RPG farming simulator game in development for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Soda Den and publisher Crytivo. Due to release on Steam in the new year.
Indie game publisher Crytivo today announced Roots of Pacha. Which is a co-op RPG, life, and farming simulator. One that also takes place during the Stone Age. Currently, in development at California studio Soda Den. Gameplay seems similar to that of Stardew Valley while allowing players to team up with friends. So you can build an agricultural village from the ground up.
After roaming the prehistoric world, it’s time to settle down and build a village. And hopefully, one that will stand for generations. Likewise, this is where you join with friends to develop technology. Discover plants to farm and harvest crops. You will also befriend and domesticate animals. Create a thriving stone age community in Roots of Pacha. Find love, nurture relationships, and grow your community. So you can celebrate and honor nature in glorious festivals. Which is also somewhat similar to that of The Universim. Another Cryptivo published game worth playing.
Crytivo will be launching a closed alpha test. Which will be via their Discord server prior to the game’s launch. So be sure to add the publisher.
Roots of Pacha – Announcement Trailer
Prehistoric ride sharing. Ride animals with your friends.
- Explore and build in an ancient world. A fertile, vibrant world awaits! Fish in streams and rivers, discover unique flora and fauna. Mine the darkest caves for resources.
- Grow and harvest. Start your own farming revolution and invent the tools and techniques to build a prosperous village from nothing.
- Join the clan. Work with the community, develop friendships, and even find love!
- Grow your village. Help villagers in Roots of Pacha develop ideas. While you discover new farming and crafting technology. Construct buildings, invite others into the clan. And also transform your settlement into an agricultural marvel.
- Play with friends. Invite up to 3 friends to join your village. Live with them (or keep your distance), share talents and resources, and celebrate festivals, where each player can contribute to communal dinners or compete in fishing contests!
Roots of Pacha co-op RPG farming simulator is expecting to release in early 2021. Due to release on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. No price has been set yet. But more details will be coming soon.